• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do I even want to know?

That way madness lies, I think.

With regards to Russia I always find that Smolensk pops up in the most inappropriate places, usually something to do with nationalists not functioning quite as they should when the whole area is the same culture. From the looks of it Smolensk doesn't actually own Smolensk.

Hey guys, look; I Won:

IWon.png

And in that same game, a successful Ulm! The other nations are... interesting... this games' Scandinavia is possibly worse than the one posted a few posts up :S

123998266-4.jpg

Nope, that's Vanilla DW!

My only guess as to what happened was, is Annam got into war with France, and due to lack of AI naval attrition, sailed over there and seized France's colony. Yet I didn't see it happen so I don't know for sure.

The advisor above him is Sun Yul. I wonder if there's a Sun Yul Win with I Won. :rofl:

Playing as Venice in order to make it the great Colonial Empire it should always have been, I once elected a doge whose name cracked me up :

2012021400001z.jpg

"It's a-me, Mario Lando !" - famous historical quote

Too bad he was so lame, he ruled for only one term of office.

The next Doge was Luigi Lando? :p

And Bavarian in Italy's sphere?Me smells player interaction