• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
These screenshots are from the game as Burgundy

turkey.jpg

The turks on a rampage in Eastern Europe. Impressive but nothing amazing

Persia expanding like mad. Once again impressive.

persiaa.jpg

Go further east and we have China;

china1.jpg

China invaded Japan.

But look again and you will see they have conquered all of central asia.

china2.jpg

Ming is so Big it you can't fit all of it in a screenshot. They're just on the edge of Muscovy, Lithuania and Persia.

ZmajOgnjeniVuk said:
Well, that's not really strange for vanilla. :p

And most patches have included an attempt to undermine the Ming, yet the Ming seem to have found ways around Paradox's best efforts. It's just a matter of time before they take over someone's computer, upload themselves onto the internet, then invade the computers in an automated factory and conquer humanity, IRL. :eek:

We once had a ming who brought down Kazan and bordered novgorod in 1469(!!)

Sondrety said:
We once had a ming who brought down Kazan and bordered novgorod in 1469(!!)

Nice. :cool:

What's really terrifying is when they accidentally pick QftNW as their first Nat'l Idea- They can just explode across America, get rich(er) and then take over Europe. Ming is the only AI nation that I expect would complete a world conquest if the game didn't end when the player got taken out.

Well, on the paper the Ming Dynasty was strong as hell. But inner destability and logistic problems made them a cripple. Later they were actually turboed by Manchu (yes the little state to the north) if i remember right.,

Sondrety said:
Well, on the paper the Ming Dynasty was strong as hell. But inner destability and logistic problems made them a cripple. Later they were actually turboed by Manchu (yes the little state to the north) if i remember right.,
Acctually, they didn't want to conquer the world outside of China, the Ming dynasty was quite xenophobic

yes that to. Both their religion and expeditions gone bad made them quite isolatism

Amob_m_s said:
Nice. :cool:

What's really terrifying is when they accidentally pick QftNW as their first Nat'l Idea- They can just explode across America, get rich(er) and then take over Europe. Ming is the only AI nation that I expect would complete a world conquest if the game didn't end when the player got taken out.
Hmmm. Never seen that. Sounds cool. Anyone got a screenshot?

Sondrety said:

you are partially correct, Ming is crippled by her internal revolts, lead by Li-Zhi-Cheng(not sure spell like that), the Manchus, according to history books, made it through the Great Wall by "bribe" the defending General there , or else Manchus would not rule China for 270 years. (even the Manchu 'king' got killed when trying to attack the Great Wall)

but it's true that Ming won't be there anyway!

Ming has a extremely corrupt Government, it's impossible for them to expand...

MantuaVsMilan.jpg

Mantua decided that they, as a one province minor could take on Milan, Venice and Modena with the help of a Brandenburg which is busy being slaughtered by Poland.

Didn't take more than half a year before Venice annexed them.

I had one of Corfu going to war against Austria (and their lapdog Hungary) over the throne of Georgia (who as usual had lost all but one province, poor sods). Unfortunately the game decided it was awesome to make the computer crash for some reason, so both the situation and the screenshot was lost. It would've been awesome to see three nations with no navy and no coast going up against an island minor with no allies and an insane king. I really wonder which king wasn't "of sound mind" in that occasion.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Not all the Warring nations could fit so i will write them..

Finland
Hungry, Bosnia(allies)
Wallachia
Tyrone
Wales
Castille
Catanunya
Pskov
( not on pic appered after pic )
Mecklenburg, Pommerania (allies)
Judea
Nubia