• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also, almost all of my eastern neighbours are primitives, so I can seize their "colonies" for, I think, 1 infamy. This means I could seize 77 provinces (almost 78) of these tribes, never burn off any infamy, and still not go over the infamy limit.

My mind...Progressing....progressing....50% progressing....90% progressing......100% Loaded!.......ERROR ERROR ERROR 1142 detected!.....SELFDESTRUCT *kaboom*

Daaaa fuq

Also
E6KqR.jpg

Alencon revolted in Paris......France without it

Last edited:
I usually don't mind nations expanding ahistorically, but this is just ridiculous:

wtfdelhi.jpg

They fell later to Lithuania, but Indians were the last thing I expected to see on my doorstep.

wtfbrits.jpg

Britain's great plan:
Convert to Protestant, piss off the world. Convert your empire to Protestant. Then convert to Catholicism, get excommunicated and stuck in wars, lose your empire. They controlled half the Mediterraean, all Protestant, when they pulled of this stunt and lost it all!

I guess I don't have a magistrate, then.

It's probably like 0.999 Magistrates, and the number on the counter rounds up but you technically don't have one Magistrate yet.