• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Obtained the home provinces of a bunch of Cardinals, did ya? Same thing happened to me when I integrated Lithuania in my current Poland game.

Bonus points for doing that with Statute in Restraint of Appeals, though! I ended up going Protestant, despite being overextended and just having westernized... FIVE THOUSAND STABILITY COST!
...It took over a decade get back to +3, despite getting +3 stab in events.

Obtained the home provinces of a bunch of Cardinals, did ya? Same thing happened to me when I integrated Lithuania in my current Poland game.

Bonus points for doing that with Statute in Restraint of Appeals, though! I ended up going Protestant, despite being overextended and just having westernized... FIVE THOUSAND STABILITY COST!
...It took over a decade get back to +3, despite getting +3 stab in events.

nope, just had a pop-up annoucing that, too bad i didnt take a picture of that

Nope, but gov name is theocracy, and egyptian pagan theocracy, which was rulled by pharaons, in those, they were gods. And in buddhism, budda is not a god... but i am not an expert in those religions...

If my understanding is correct, some sects of Buddhism nearly worship the Buddha, while mainstream Buddhism is more or less a philosophy than a religion. I think that the theocracy option should be disabled entirely for Buddhist nations actually.

If my understanding is correct, some sects of Buddhism nearly worship the Buddha, while mainstream Buddhism is more or less a philosophy than a religion. I think that the theocracy option should be disabled entirely for Buddhist nations actually.

Well, they do worship him, but not as a god... more like, as some kind of saint. And buddha mean awaken... hummm... remind me of gothic, but in that case there was sleeper... i think i see it must be some kind of link between this...

Anyway THE buddha, is not the ONLY buddha, as it is sad by them, that everyone that came to understand the universe is a buddha. So buddha is any man in harmony with the universe... at least it is so they sad, not like i believe in it(i don't want to hurt their religious feeling so let just end it here).

For Buddhism I was thinking of something like Tibet, where the state leader is also the religious leader, i.e., the Dalai Lama. Perhaps the title could be 'Lamadom?'

According to wikipedia the de facto independent Tibet (1912-51) was a "Buddhist Theocracy and Absolute Monarchy".

It's much simpler to just have "Buddhist Theocracy", "Pagan Theocracy" and "Hindu Theocracy" etc isn't it?

Wonder if this Europe is strange enough... ;) No, i have not touched it.

eu31h.jpg

eu32w.jpg

Well, West Europe is quite normal. Even that Hansa isn't too weird. Going to the East, with Riga, Tver, and Muron however...

Oh my.
I don't even wanna know.

After they both fought hard for their liberty against Hungary, Serbia decided to declare war on their arch rival Serbia.
33ms7sy.png

2yunjg9.png

This plus the Bulgarian bonus of suffering no attrition...

The Khanate government seems ridiculously overpowered in regards to infamy.