• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do I even want to know..?

meganepal.jpg

It's like looking for your missing friend in a slasher film, you're compelled to do it despite the fact you know what you see will be horrifying and you'll probably have a heart attack from the shock.

And Polosk.

Edit:

Also, I like how England, Sweden, and Granada are all in possession of all the provinces they need to become GBR, Scandinavia, and Spain.
England and Sweden later formed Great Britain & Scandinavia while I have decided against forming Spain. I've also dismantled the HRE and eaten most of western Europe by now ^^
It's pretty funny because even now, at 1620-ish, there have barely been any colonisation at all. Brittany had a few colonies and then there's Holland, but that's about it.

Also I'm thinking about getting a PU with Algiers and then try to create a muslim "roman" empire, making the Mediterranean my private swimming pool.

That's right. Brandenburg only has to gather 50 more Imperial Authority points to consolidate the entire HRE. Which country are you in this game?

Netherlands. I was a HRE member until Brandenburg passed the Revoke the Priviligia which resulted in almost all of Europe being in a war (mostly against me but I still had some vassal-allies on my side). The HRE nearly halved in size.

See: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?510618-Post-your-(DW)-Empire/page408 Scroll down to post #8156

Last edited:
Ireland in Scotland and Scotland in Ireland. I guess this is the real "Scots-Irish?"

eu3game418.jpg

^^ Dat Brabant!!! :O
And is that... Toulouse?! Owning France?!!?!?
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

Anyways, here, have some Mazovia.

Epic war/conquest, but they'll get like one province and then get killed, right?

MiCEH.jpg

Wrong.
D6BrC.jpg