• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anybody seen anything like this? Occupied by rebels, but no settlement? And that weird double rebel symbol? Is the game equating rebels and natives or something?

screen.jpg

Or do you use any mods? Sometimes, when there's no flag file for nation X it shows the flag as a rebel flag.

No mods. Land was a Portugese colony but obviously isn't any more.

Also, I've seen similar pictures of amusing colonists, so here's my entry: the incredible underground boat!

boat.jpg

JQLibet said:
No mods. Land was a Portugese colony but obviously isn't any more.

Also, I've seen similar pictures of amusing colonists, so here's my entry: the incredible underground boat!
And here I was thinking it was a dead housefly.

Geoffrey said:
And here I was thinking it was a dead housefly.

I had always thought that was a large bush.

Kazmir said:
When the Papal States get annexed, other countries (theocracies?) get an event where they can give up their lands to the papacy, a bit like "nation formation event" I guess, not sure if players can get it.
they can, i think you need to be a chatolic theocracy for it to fire..........Feodian did this as Castille in the SWOT mp game......becouse he had no wish to play castille or spain

oh and here is a pic of the castille Papecy

SixRebels.jpg

six rebels, sieging 5000 men in a fortress. Man they must've felt futile, especially when their cannon is out in the water.

OhReally.jpg

European names in america before america was even discovered. Did these guys paddle across the atlantic on their own?

Oh yes, Aragon decided that it was a good idea to declare war on the whole north coast of Africa, and then on me (as Navarra). all I had to do was to march around and plunder their lands while they had fun in africa. :p

henryjai said:
i wonder why the garrisons don't charge out! :rofl: (cowards!)
Who would dear to charge a opponent who has a floating cannon?