• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think we all know who the true owner of the Falklands are . . . :

eu325.png

Sardinia's an interesting CoT choice, too.

Some time ago, playing as Moscovy, i became the lesser partner in PU under Karachev. 1 ruler's lifetime later, the PU dissolved, and somehow i got a random ruler belonging to Luxemburg dynasty. After checking whoelse had a ruler of same dynasty, i saw that half of Europe was ruled by Luxemburgs, so i offered 5 marriages to random European countries, all with likelyhood "maybe" and "unlikely". Out of 5 offered only Two Sicilies accepted, 4 others were refused. Couple of months after, i formed a PU with them, somehow. Weirdest PU i ever got.

My Europe is a little backwards. I've come to expect things like France being eaten, European powers stretching the HRE to Ming, et cetera. This time however neither Castille or Bohemia exist. My only involvement in Europe was when Poland attacked the Ottomans (who called me into the war) and I forced Poland to release Ukraine to split them in two and weaken them.

backwards_europe.jpg

But the real kicker is that the Golden Horde still exists even in 1582, but not as an oppressive force. Rather They are a one-province, minor vassal of Croatia in Banat thanks to years of being occupied by other minor nations that don't have the money to colonize.

golden_banat.jpg

Really? I've never seen him colonise before. I mean, he doesn't even have the ideas needed. The only reason he managed to get here that early is that Spain somehow needed a few attempts to find the way to america.