+ Reply to Thread
Page 1136 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 1036 1061 1086 1111 1126 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1146 1161 1186 1211 1236 ... LastLast
Results 22,701 to 22,720 of 25641

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by xcrissxcrossx View Post
    The problem is that they *want* to expand into North Africa. Distant overseas kills most of the worthiness.
    Well, the North African nations should be able to resist better as well. They can barely do anything currently.
    -Ruanek

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

North African nations...? Oh! You mean Castilian Africa?

I'm so tired of seeing that every game x_x

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

^ Wish granted.

The reason behind this English expansion into Africa is probably because I've clamped down on the British Isles and setup protection for Scotland and Munster (the only remaining independent Irish province). It's still early in the game, which is why there's not much to see yet. In fact, the Brits are at war with the Mamluks at this very moment.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post

The reason behind this English expansion into Africa is probably because I've clamped down on the British Isles and setup protection for Scotland and Munster (the only remaining independent Irish province). It's still early in the game, which is why there's not much to see yet. In fact, the Brits are at war with the Mamluks at this very moment.
    That English Libya by itself looks pretty sexy.

As much as I hate European expansion into Africa, I can always appreciate when they make sexy borders.

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by ZomgK3tchup View Post
    That English Libya by itself looks pretty sexy.

As much as I hate European expansion into Africa, I can always appreciate when they make sexy borders.
    But the enclaves in Algeria, Egypt and Apulia

Playing as Granada and survived the first initial war (and gained some land) against Castille thanks to some lucky rebels spawned from a very rich province (Toledo I think). Well, they eventually took it, and I used that opportunity to create more. By the time the next war came around, Castille broke to them. I was literally fighting a war against troops that were loyal to me

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Portugal colonizing in 1421 (Remember though that with Spread of Land and Sea provinces at 25 years which is what I always set it on, it'd mean Portugal actually discovered America before 1400.)
    Note that:
    I started in 1393, due to the usage of the Steppe Wolf Mod
    The screenshot comes (shortly) after I discovered the provinces.
    Last edited by PdoxNewbie; 16-05-2012 at 21:30.
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Participate in the ranking of every EU3 nation from easiest to hardest!
    Post your Tahiti games!
    Post your Always vWar Mod progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...r-Mod-Progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...s-War-progress!

Quote Originally Posted by PdoxNewbie View Post
    Portugal colonizing in 1421 (Remember though that with Spread of Land and Sea provinces at 25 years which is what I always set it on, it'd mean Portugal actually discovered America before 1400.)
    Note that:
    You don't have any images in the post.
    -Ruanek

This one's like a game! Try to find all the stupid stuff!

Let's see... Georgia... Ottomans... um...

Wait, you said stupid stuff?

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an episode of Mr. Bean—forever.

I love a successful Silesia.

And Birttany and Wales and Normandy.

I also enjoy Crimean Asia that's one province from Crimea.

The Avatar of Time 4th Dimension's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Scotland is in England
    Papal states are on Iceland
    Castile has nearly moved to North Africa
    Venice is in Bulgaria
    Silesia is in Romania

Oh Crime and Crimean Asia?
    In my cookie jar
    Krofta Kookie! | PanzAARcookie! | Uniting Russia's Russian double-chip Peter Wrangel's chocolate cookie• | Got 10 in Timelines

To place foot upon tyrany's neck,
    to lead tyrants to knowledge of the right,
    this is the most sacred of man's duties!
    Bishop Danilo - The Mountain Wreath

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

that euro map makes me want to vomit. those borders are disgusting

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Well if this succesfull muscowy forms succesfull rusia, borders, will pretty much cleanup.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Is France an OPM in Picardie?

Also, you seem to have almost every possible nation at that time.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Ruanek View Post
    You don't have any images in the post.
    I updated it now.

Note that:
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Participate in the ranking of every EU3 nation from easiest to hardest!
    Post your Tahiti games!
    Post your Always vWar Mod progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...r-Mod-Progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...s-War-progress!

Yeah, you can take QftNW pretty early in Steppe Wolf.

It's not the most important balance issue in that mod, though, not by a long shot.

(Stronger Sliders + Ideas, Unique Missions + Decisions, Extended Timeline, DAO Map and More!)

Uhh, Granada, are you sure that's a good idea?

The Netherlands formed and it did so utterly early :/

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I take maybe a little too much pleasure from seeing the British Isles and Teutonic Order in that screenshot.
    Reasons Why You Should Play Any Character in CK2
    -----------------
    Current playthrough(s): Tibet, 1444 (EU4)

+ Reply to Thread