• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And their province is NOT cored!

Probably the strangest place I've seen the Papacy yet. It's their only province.
I once conquered Central Italy as Byzantium with the intent of restoring the Pentarchy. Then I discovered I couldn't do this because the Papacy retreated to Westphalia and was a Prince-Elector in the HRE.

I raged.

I know everyone has seen this type hundreds of times before, the particular countries involved here are brilliant though, I really want to see them inherit

89891859.jpg

I know everyone has seen this type hundreds of times before, the particular countries involved here are brilliant though, I really want to see them inherit

Picture

Some time ago, I posted Holstein being senior partner over Denmark, but this is about equally weird

1024 x 2304, 424kB image:
ryazan_strong.jpg
This has been the strangest Ryazan I've ever seen. Conquered by the Horde but then shortly reappeared where Muscovy "should" be (first picture), only to be conquered by the horde a second time... and then rise again (second picture). When they formed the second time, they took a province from Novgorod which I believe forced a declaration of war... which Ryazan not only somehow won, but look at the log in the third image; ninety prestige and zero infamy!

Everything looks normal; they're a kingdom and are Orthodox (which are things I've seen change in re-appearing countries). Since I've never seen the AI form Russia in 5.1 I'm going to do everything I can to help them from this point on. Kind of sad to see the AI going to such lengths to fight the Golden Horde!

Bloody murder, that's gotta be the greatest peace deal I've ever seen.
... I am sure that was an alternative option for the ruler of Novgorod :p

Suppose they don't care they can't be emperor and vote for themselves :
"You can't be emperor, my prince!"
"But i want want want!!!"
"But you are a vassals, and vassals..."
"I am not! I refuse! I am the only true emperor!!!"

There's the beta patch, which is official and has its own forum, and there's DAO Lite, which is a mod which is currently using the latest beta patch. I believe CanOmer is using the second of these, from his post in the Strange Screenshots thread. :)

What...just...why?

(Quick note: I changed it so Japan unites immediately on starting, but I have no idea how that could lead to something like this)

e3xMa.jpg

You played God, Sybot. You forced the union of Japan upon the people. And so they seek retribution upon the god who stole their free will. May you perish under a horde of samurai for your crimes against nature!