• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah i thought the johhan dove one was supposed to be funny :p

Okay, so this is from MEIOU, not vanilla DW, and I guess you guys know of it already, but have you ever heard of Timur, the time-travelling conqueror?
The description of Nation Epic makes much more sense now.jpg

Ofcourse.He is the 1st time machine inventro :p

Me thinks that Golden Horde is afraid of you :p
Edit:pro Ninja'd

I don't think I've ever seen such a successful AI Timurids before.

It's not actually strange, but I saw this and I thought I'll die laughing.

38rpf.jpg

Why it's funny to me? I added my surename to the names list. And this guy arrived - Miroslaw Bal. He's the first person with my surename (my real surename is Bal) in this game, and game chose for him my real first name (yes, my name's Miroslaw Bal). And what's really incredible - I have plenty of provinces (around 50) but he arrived in Mazovia - where I live in real life.

He even arrived in January - the month I was born. Only 22 days "earlier".

Fantastic coincidence ;)

It's not actually strange, but I saw this and I thought I'll die laughing.

38rpf.jpg

Why it's funny to me? I added my surename to the names list. And this guy arrived - Miroslaw Bal. He's the first person with my surename (my real surename is Bal) in this game, and game chose for him my real first name (yes, my name's Miroslaw Bal). And what's really incredible - I have plenty of provinces (around 50) but he arrived in Mazovia - where I live in real life.

Fantastic coincidence ;)

I guess the question is, would you consider yourself to be a level 6 sergeant major general?

He even arrived in January - the month I was born. Only 22 days "earlier".

Fantastic coincidence ;)
Social networking integration does fantastic things these days.