• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was Brunei, minding my business, then Europe was revealed:

Aw0NF.jpg

Gentlemen, I give thee... Kazani Europe and the Amazing Traveling Delhi!

Kazani Europe is East of Ottoman Asia.
Normal day in EU3 :D

I take it Austria inherited Burgundy - then lost one of these provinces to rebels?

The really creepy bit is that huge T on the right. I don't even want to know where the Timurid Empire stops :D

Kazani Europe is East of Ottoman Asia.
Normal day in EU3 :D

I take it Austria inherited Burgundy - then lost one of these provinces to rebels?

Possibly. Burgundy exists (they appear on my war lists) but I assume they just rebelled and got vassalized. In any case it must have happened before I could see Europe (or before I cared).

Also of note - Austria conquered and converted all of Somalia/Ethiopian Shore. No idea what drove the AI to do that.

Aw0NF.jpg
No France and a Denmark that survived :eek:
The epic tumerids I see every now and then. I remember playing Jalyrids and Tumirids covered nearly the whole of Asia :(
Found an old pic :D. I'm ottomans and Tumerids formed Mughal
EU3_MAP_TUR_1585102_1.jpg

No France and a Denmark that survived :eek:
The epic tumerids I see every now and then. I remember playing Jalyrids and Tumirids covered nearly the whole of Asia :(
Found an old pic :D. I'm ottomans and Tumerids formed Mughal
EU3_MAP_TUR_1585102_1.jpg
The Mughal Empire is going to be a great late game boss. :D

Even the himalias are suprised how that little red OPM near them survived and are looking curiosly :p

Awesome Bhutan! not something you see that often ...

Arakan is awesome too , as it seems they became tech leaders of the world? :D

Can anyone explan this:
1426exi.jpg

As you can see both me (TO) and Scotland are Catholic (reformation is still 50 years away), but I can somehow use cleansing of heresy CB against them, and only them among the Catholics.

my guess would be that they have the "Heretic Country" flag which is set for one by event or in case of heretic rebels successfully break that country. but its just my guess.

Never heard of that heretic country flag, interesting. I do remember them collapsing to rebels a while back so it must be it.
Or the inevitable map cache :p

Code:
# Purging of Heresy
cb_heretic = {
	mutual = yes

badboy_factor = 0.5
	prestige_factor = 2
	peace_cost_factor = 1.0
	nomad = no

prerequisites = {

idea = deus_vult # Actually "Unam Sanctam"
		religion_group = THIS