• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu33z.png

"Polotsk has defected to The Knights." You might wonder why like I do, I suspect it is related to the fact that somehow The Knights has been converted to ortodox state religion by some AI state. I suspect Byzantium. Polotsk province is ortodox aswell. They will now have to face 100k Golden Horde who might open a door to me, Sweden..

Is most of that cored? And are they still a horde?

At the time of posting, they were (and still are) a horde. However, pretty much everything north of their northernost army was uncored, and so when their ruler died....

They are now somewhat less formidable, and lack a border with me, but I still woudn't want to go toe-to-toe with them.

Love how it names places after their cores and not their location.

697402087D4AF8C27A93A7929E44608DF192F45B

BF8F0CAEF002A5D8F84586B057FC8EF92CE46EE9

A0FACE6A9F66C122EA40E65FFF00F7C6464DB2F2

And because I found it humorous...
you got Aztecs in my Italy

98591FCB57EB59F68A71B5EBB6899B775C973AD5

Also, funny note, despite what real history shows, me, as the Aztecs, are the defenders of the fledgling American republics (USA, Canada, Quebec), instead of, like all native tribes, potential targets.

I believe this is roughly the intended effect of the horde system?

Well, it's only 1469, and the Horde has to collapse (and the Balkans have to shatter) sooner or latter. Until that, Bosnia-Montenegro is in a lot of trouble...

Gentlemen, I give thee... Kazani Europe and the Amazing Traveling Delhi!

That's an impressive Ottomans, too. Did you help them?

Austria also seems to have gone west instead of east.

You could say so. They used to be slightly bigger than this:

To update my previous image, after my intervention with the horde, Novgorod managed to form Russia. This map makes me happy and sad at the same time.