• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
couldn't it be just some bug??? i've never seen hindu denmark but saw many strange things regarded to the mapcache like hungarian emperor from the start and other BSs,
where the best is to delete the cache and start over.

So we've established that it's perhaps mildly amusing but hardly strange?

The Pope seems to be a bit confused about his CB's...

I annexed the Papal State after which they reappeared in Avignon.
It's my first game and it's a weird one, compared to most games I see here. GB has been like that since the 1400s: Portugal and Scotland annexed most of England, Wales and Northumberland became independent and Aragon took Cornwall. Now Cornwall is independent as well, but Northumberland isn't anymore. Lithuania and Aragon have been in a PU for over 200 years. Flanders has moved to northern Canada while Brittany owns pretty much all of South America. Ingermanland has been Castillian since the 1400s as well.

I annexed the Papal State after which they reappeared in Avignon.
It's my first game and it's a weird one, compared to most games I see here. GB has been like that since the 1400s: Portugal and Scotland annexed most of England, Wales and Northumberland became independent and Aragon took Cornwall. Now Cornwall is independent as well, but Northumberland isn't anymore. Lithuania and Aragon have been in a PU for over 200 years. Flanders has moved to northern Canada while Brittany owns pretty much all of South America. Ingermanland has been Castillian since the 1400s as well.

...and Aydin, out of all states dominate Asia Minor/Turkey!

eu3-20120413-153015.png

If you can't read it, my mission is to "Protect against Jalayirids"

theinvisiblebadass.jpg

Official records state that Omer Veli died decades ago, serving at the head of the Imperial Army, but eye witnesses claim that he never left. Being bureaucratic in nature, the official records have never changed, but Ottoman High Command refuses to send a replacement commander for fear of perhaps repeating that nasty little "Doctor Daneeka" incident...

Maybe he is undead.
"reports from the front: several timurids have been found with brains removed, seemingly by a general's sword."

They're obviously pushing you to re-form the Mongolian Empire. :p
'Never mind those Chinese; watch out for those Middle Eastern guys getting eaten by Timur!' :p

Doesn't Jalayirids have Mongol culture? Then they are obviously your rival for world domination! :D
Wow, they do indeed. That's bizarre, none of their provinces are even in the Altaic group.