• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Espen Almerud said:
This gave me a little smile! The solo province of Albania guarantees my independence.
Albania is also the Holy Roman emperor if you can believe that because I lost that title when I Changed my government. :D

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

My empire also has Mexico and lands in the north and South America.

what's with those borders?

henryjai said:
eu3183gl7.png

WOOOOOOOT

someone released USA!
[/IMG]

Haha, they're catholic

Espen Almerud said:
This gave me a little smile! The solo province of Albania guarantees my independence.
Albania is also the Holy Roman emperor if you can believe that because I lost that title when I Changed my government. :D

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

My empire also has Mexico and lands in the north and South America.

How on earth has Albania survived to the Ottomans??

Capibara said:
How on earth has Albania survived to the Ottomans??

From what I remember they where liberated a couple of times. ;)

The Borders here is just a result of aggressive politics.
Sweden,spain,England and France have frequently dowed me but the Ottomans have no intensions of a trifle with me.

Flamarial said:
How did the Papal State get over there in the first place? :confused:

EU3_2.png

When the Papal States get annexed, other countries (theocracies?) get an event where they can give up their lands to the papacy, a bit like "nation formation event" I guess, not sure if players can get it.

Happened in one of my games, too. Japan latter revolted and about every other provence on the Japanese islands was Japanese while the other half was Ming.

And players can get the Papacy event, and the can't decline it. That actually happened to me in the same game that Ming got Japan.

I've never seen this happen before, and it happened so early as well:

EU3_4.png

Child's play!

The third or fourth game I started I went with a small Asian faction (Dai Viet) to take on the Ming Empire, but right out of the gate everything started to fall apart. Within the first 2 months Manchu inherited Korea (or the other way around, cant quite remember). About 2 years later, Japan inherited the new Manchu. Then finally around 4-5 years after that Ming inherited all three of them. So in about 6 or 7 years the worlds largest nation nearly doubled in size! Bricks were promptly shat and I quit that game without saving.

But man, every time I start this game up now I just wish I saved that Scenario. Could you imagine playing a European nation (or any western nation) knowing that just over those mountains lies a lumbering beast of epic proportions. And who knows. With a few hundred years to feed and grow, theres no telling what that Mega Ming could of achieved.

Kazmir said:
When the Papal States get annexed, other countries (theocracies?) get an event where they can give up their lands to the papacy, a bit like "nation formation event" I guess, not sure if players can get it.
Not give up thier lands, turn into.

piff133 said:
If all of the protestant countries and lands are captured and converted, does the Reformation end?
Nope. Once the Genie's out of the bottle, it can't be put back in. However, seeing the game year, the Reformation is almost over. The spread of Protestantism events stop firing after 1650.

Looking at the map, the reason for your crappy Reformation is the blobbing going on: if you only have a handful of countries in Europe, the Reformation is likely to start late - if it starts at all - and vast areas may be immune if one or more countries has Deus Vult or Divine Supremacy.

Snake IV said:
Not give up thier lands, turn into.

Yup. so far, in my Saxony game, I've seen Cleves, Cologne, Urbino and Sardinia change into the Papal states. They keep on declaring war shortly aver revival. Right now on Sardinia they look pretty safe. It does look as if they're going to war with Tuscany (who own almost complete Italy), though.