+ Reply to Thread
Page 1117 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 1017 1042 1067 1092 1107 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1127 1142 1167 1192 1217 ... LastLast
Results 22,321 to 22,340 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

High Chief Francesco III Tuccimei?
    How many boards would the Mongols hoard if the Mongol hordes got bored?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I present to you the great colony of 200 souls in Antigua, that belongs to no one. Shows 40 growth/year but doesn't grow. And has Carib culture and animist religion.

In multiplayer game, my OPM vassal wasn't exactly OPM, but had a colony... So once I had annexed him I asked another player in the game to incite the natives and get rid of the colony for me (not playing a colonising game). As he sent the last spy I got the event that can give +200 colony size among other choices. So, just for fun I went for it with the above results.

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Civilized natives, uncolonized colonies, Pig worshipers oh my!
    Want a Record? Come on over to the Europa Universalis 4 Hall of Fame!

Check out my States Mod. In progress though, so it won't be done for a long while.

My Inkwell: Link Here

Feel free to add me on Steam to talk, play, or whatever

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Swistaczek View Post
    Ok now conquer Sicily let's see their alliances wait wut ¿¿
    Mafia finally took over :P

Quote Originally Posted by patham View Post
    I present to you the great colony of 200 souls in Antigua, that belongs to no one. Shows 40 growth/year but doesn't grow. And has Carib culture and animist religion.
    You found the lost colony of Roanoke!
    Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Kresaux View Post
    Mafia finally took over :P
    I had something like that happen to Milan, no idea how.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by homy_dog34 View Post
    Civilized natives, uncolonized colonies, Pig worshipers oh my!
    It's Lord of the Flies, on a larger scale!

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    It's Lord of the Flies, on a larger scale!
    ... except no one gets rescued ):-)

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

I don't have a picture... (Can someone explain how to put up pictures?)
    But, playing as Ottomans, I waited about sixteen years for my king to become of age. My previous king had him, and then died about a week later. Yet, when this king became of age, he already had a heir who was eleven years old. Something wrong there?

Welcome to EU III, normal thing here.

Crazy Reactionary crusaderknight's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ready_Set_Go View Post
    But, playing as Ottomans, I waited about sixteen years for my king to become of age. My previous king had him, and then died about a week later. Yet, when this king became of age, he already had a heir who was eleven years old. Something wrong there?
    A younger brother, perhaps?
    ++ Member of the Christian Paradox Players Club ++
    Honorary Byzantine
    I was canonized!
    See my AARs at the Ink Well
    Active AARs:
    Fresh Blood on Ancient Soil - A Saga of the Scottish Kings of Aquitaine - NEW UPDATE: 21/02/2013
    The Morea, A Palaeologid AAR - Last update: 22/7/2011
    Regnum Iudaeorum - The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel - 4x Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds - Last update: 22/7/2011

Remembering Steve Irwin (1962 - 2006) we will miss you, Steve.

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready_Set_Go View Post
    F12 to take pictures.

The heir does not state how the heir is decided, so it could easily be a nephew or younger brother. The only thing we can be sure about is that the terms of succesion in the game are decided so that everyone comes from the same dynasty.

Back from moderation hell midget_roxx's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    In the wilderness of Auvergne there is a secret society, pernamently unknown

No idea how they have Rome as their center of trade...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Trade league.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by patham View Post

In multiplayer game, my OPM vassal wasn't exactly OPM, but had a colony... So once I had annexed him I asked another player in the game to incite the natives and get rid of the colony for me (not playing a colonising game). As he sent the last spy I got the event that can give +200 colony size among other choices. So, just for fun I went for it with the above results.
    Now just wait 20 years, and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    Trade league.
    You're suggesting that the Papal State is a merchant republic?
    "He hadn't gone a yard when - Bang!
    With open Jaws, a Lion sprang,
    And hungrily began to eat,
    The Boy: beginning at his feet" - Hilaire Belloc, Jim, who ran away from his Nurse, and was eaten by a Lion.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonoob View Post
    You're suggesting that the Papal State is a merchant republic?
    If Hansa conquered Rome, they could have set up a new COT becuase it is so far from Lübeck? Never seen it though

Quote Originally Posted by Snapze View Post
    If Hansa conquered Rome, they could have set up a new COT becuase it is so far from Lübeck? Never seen it though
    There are CoTs in venice and genoa though, and the hansa isn't likely to have too many league members in Italy.
    "He hadn't gone a yard when - Bang!
    With open Jaws, a Lion sprang,
    And hungrily began to eat,
    The Boy: beginning at his feet" - Hilaire Belloc, Jim, who ran away from his Nurse, and was eaten by a Lion.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by midget_roxx View Post
    In the wilderness of Auvergne there is a secret society, pernamently unknown
    Good to see there is a use for PTI now.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

+ Reply to Thread