• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First thing look at my awesome HEIR... then look on event log...

heirfallsill.jpg

I felt like i gonna have a heart attack... but he did not died!!!

Look like he is not only skilled but also lucky...

How is that strange?

Perhaps he/she refers to the fact that the Ottoman flag is used to represent said "All infidels" in the pop-up.

Perhaps he/she refers to the fact that the Ottoman flag is used to represent said "All infidels" in the pop-up.

Maybe. Fair enough...

I present to you; the great overextended revolt plagued AI Aquilean (sp likely) empire!

megaaquelia.jpg

Yes, I allied with it to ensure it's survival.

My king! The huns are coming! Run for your lives!

hunsreturn.jpg

What happened: Aquileia got into a very long war with Hungary. They managed to fully annex them and kept rejecting their peace offers until Hungary had lost all of its provinces but 2 by event to Aquileia. Then Aquileia took one and made them a vassal. They collapsed from rebels and became a horde Ryuku WC-esque!

Last edited:
Question is, when you formed russia... you must have did it early, as you got quite big empire... Did you red my Muscowy strategy guide in EU3 wiki, or you invented it yourself? XD...

However nice work... and aquilea looks great... Bohemia blobs as always... and OE looks quite impressive... Timurids must have fallen to the rebels...

The rest are merely heathens.

CreekCore3.png

This is what happens when Portugal decides to send colonists to attack the Creek.

CreekCore4.png

Maybe they'll convert to Catholic before someone more competent arrives! :)

Well only if :
A: They will fall to revolutionary rebels
B: They will westernize, and be so lucky to get an event of christianization...

Both would be hillarious... just think - they could colonize whole america, and westernize, and become world power... LOL this would be only succes story of new world AI...

Last edited:
What happened: Aquileia got into a very long war with Hungary. They managed to fully annex them and kept rejecting their peace offers until Hungary had lost all of its provinces but 2 by event to Aquileia. Then Aquileia took one and made them a vassal. They collapsed from rebels and became a horde Ryuku WC-esque!

Same here:
9qzl7s.jpg

GH was converting orthodox Oltenia, those rebels crossed the border and force-converted Serbia back to orthodox (I forced catholicism before that) and they became nomads.

Question is, when you formed russia... you must have did it early, as you got quite big empire... Did you red my Muscowy strategy guide in EU3 wiki, or you invented it yourself? XD...

However nice work... and aquilea looks great... Bohemia blobs as always... and OE looks quite impressive... Timurids must have fallen to the rebels...

I pretty much followed your article, but I didn't get a core on Smolensk until the 1450s as I got greedy and annexed it from Lithuania while they were collapsing..not thinking I would later inherit Smolensk.

Another pretty crazy thing happened...Connacht formed Ireland. I know it's pretty common for some AI civs to form some nations..but Ireland and Netherlands in the same game!? What's the likelihood of that?

eu3game2012-03-2821-28-11-65.jpg

If anyone wants the save for this game at the time of this picture, just ask. Someone asked for it and I have it uploaded already. (Vanilla DW patch 5.1)

Well only if :
A: They will fall to revolutionary rebels
B: They will westernize, and be so lucky to get an event of christianization...

Both would be hillarious... just think - they could colonize whole america, and westernize, and become world power... LOL this would be only succes story of new world AI...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. England just DOW'ed them. :eek:hmy:

Same here:
9qzl7s.jpg

GH was converting orthodox Oltenia, those rebels crossed the border and force-converted Serbia back to orthodox (I forced catholicism before that) and they became nomads.

That's too bad. Lazar II Lazarevic has to be among the most awesome leader names I've seen in EU3. And he's 5-stars across the board! Why Paradox Why?!?

I pretty much followed your article, but I didn't get a core on Smolensk until the 1450s as I got greedy and annexed it from Lithuania while they were collapsing..not thinking I would later inherit Smolensk.

Another pretty crazy thing happened...Connacht formed Ireland. I know it's pretty common for some AI civs to form some nations..but Ireland and Netherlands in the same game!? What's the likelihood of that?

Never mind that Provence owns half of France, Holstein took over Lübeck, and Aquiliea blobbed.

But yeah, congrats. Let's hope Castille doesn't eat them alive like they appear to be doing with the rest of Europe!

Is'nt the rebels check each months instead of day ?

and beside, I can't apply to the hall of fame since I got some cheating(gotta get rid of all that infamy to avoid getting dowed by everyone while my troops are all in the middle east suffering attritiont), war exaustion(would have bout 80 for this war otherwise), spies(I love spies), money(cuz blood is a big expense), manpower(getting drained by about 50k each months) and a few other things ^^

Damn AI was stubborn, so I decided to wage war till he agree to my unreasonables conditions, must learn to support this instead of going all out cheat all the time :rofl:

Still funny as hell to see this in all their provinces, they have some crazy war exaustion here :rofl: