+ Reply to Thread
Page 1114 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 1014 1039 1064 1089 1104 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1124 1139 1164 1189 1214 ... LastLast
Results 22,261 to 22,280 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Nah, that is not normal...

THAT... IS... EPIC !!!!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Well, as it is christian it can inherit christians... this is lol, but possible, and maybe even plausible XD... Still, queen Maria I de Avis... portugeese dynasty, portugeese culture... Well Actualy it looks like it is just that, Maya were conquered, converted and released...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Or Portugal formed Maya, which I believe was possible in D&T at some point.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Look at the date. I think Holland got "Claims on our Rivals" and was successful in pressing their claims.

btw check out the dynasty that united the Netherlands

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Is that poland occupying england?

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Is that poland occupying england?
    It's actually Morocco I think.

Quote Originally Posted by xcrissxcrossx View Post
    It's actually Morocco I think.
    Never underestimate poland...

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Guyenne returned to the community of nations in an unexpected spot.

Not that strange, all of africa belong to the french people...and north america

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Look at the date. I think Holland got "Claims on our Rivals" and was successful in pressing their claims.

*adjusts glasses and checks again* By the gods, my eyesight appears to be fine! Poland is eating Bohemia!!! That's just . . . wrong. It defies EU nature at its very basic level . . .

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    *adjusts glasses and checks again* By the gods, my eyesight appears to be fine! Poland is eating Bohemia!!! That's just . . . wrong. It defies EU nature at its very basic level . . .
    Poland is very OP in D&T. Not so strange actually

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Poland is very OP in D&T. Not so strange actually
    Rather strange in my personal mod. Poland usually gets its butt kicked. Just check out Europe at the end of my last hands-off game (for balance testing the blobs)
    That's my second hands off game and Bohemia blobbed in both.

51 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Rather strange in my personal mod. Poland usually gets its butt kicked. Just check out Europe at the end of my last hands-off game (for balance testing the blobs)
    That's my second hands off game and Bohemia blobbed in both.
    Austria borders make me weep.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Acguy View Post
    Austria borders make me weep.
    The whole map makes my eyes burn!!

Only sweden and GB looks decent.

51 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Only sweden and GB looks decent.
    GB has too many enclaves for my taste, including the one in Sweden

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Acguy View Post
    GB has too many enclaves for my taste, including the one in Sweden
    They tend to do this in every game. It's really annoying

They tend to do that in real life(Gibraltar, Malta, Falklands, Hong Kong)

Quote Originally Posted by Voltigeurs View Post
    They tend to do that in real life(Gibraltar, Malta, Falklands, Hong Kong)
    Well, that isn't all over Europe in the 15th century.
    -Ruanek

+ Reply to Thread