• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu37a.png

I see London, I see France,
Oh, look! Portugal's wearing France's underpants!

Yep, that's me. :D. I figured this screenshot belonged more here than in the My Empires thread.
Miscmods .799, Peace of God

EDIT: Woah, when did Montenegro get so huge? I only just noticed that . . .

eu37a.png

Yep, that's me. :D. I figured this screenshot belonged more here than in the My Empires thread.
Actually, this does belong in the empires thread, but w/e

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just gave Mecklenburg membershp to a non-existent Hanseatic League (while playing as Venice).

A couple decades ago I diploannexed The Hansa, so they don't exist anymore. But recently I unembargoed Mecklenburg and added it to my league... or so I thought until I noticed that it was striped white instead of green like in all the other provinces in my trade league. Mecklenburg is not a CoT, it says its still trading through Lubeck. Now, when I look at its diplomacy buttons, it's got "issue embargo" greyed out because "we have a trade agreement". BUT it also has "ask for trade rights" greyed out because "You cannot ask for trade rights of a country in a rival league!". Talk about double-dipping... Pretty sure this is a bug, or am I missing something?

I had the amazing idea of giving tanks to that guy...I honestly never tough it would go wrong...

BLITZKRIEG!

Will soon liberate the whole world of despotic rulers, gotta love democracy :D

What do you mean I'm the despotic one ?! o_0

My old friend Joseph, may he burn in hell for eternity, once told me that what's important is not who vote, but who's counting the votes ^^

I decided they were 6 German votes in the box lol

Oh, and The pope is my slave(vassal), just like back in in 1940 lol

France is still alive?

Well, we were best friends until about 10 years ago, I tend to expend east rather than west as Germany ^^

...but we both wanted Sardigna, so I dowed aragon, they dowed aragon, then they dowed me, then the whole middle east and africa dowed me, but I don't mind, I got panzers :D

EDIT : Hell ! Some of my infamy was me asking lands for Orleans from Provence lol

Latest IN NOMINE patch BTW.

ENGLAND gets a white peace, but the war is between Denmark and the Teutonic Order. Happens all the time and such.

I own NO Cardinals, yet, since Milan is excommunicated and has the most Cardinals, I keep the Papacy.

The Salt Crisis strikes again! Kinda redundant.

I think a "salt crisis" is extremely mild when compared to being Worse than Dishonorable Scum ;)

Cartography at its best :p

I don't think that is Europe...

Sarcasm intended. :p

As for me - the weirdest Europe map I've seen so far
P.S. That stretched part of Aragon was Portugal, which collapsed a bit to rebels after being 2 provinces away from annexing Castille. And yes, It's Ulm which took over Bavaria. And Lithuania in Moscow and Hansa in Croatia

Last edited:
As for me - the weirdest Europe map I've seen.
P.S. That stretched part of Aragon was Portugal, which collapsed a bit to rebels after being 2 provinces away from annexing Castille. And yes, It's Ulm which took over Bavaria. And Lithuania in Moscow and Hansa in Croatia

I'm noticing a lot of the weirdness on this one is subtle. I'll make a list of what I see!

1. Siena owns a huge chunk of Italy (Player?)
2. Tunisia in Ifni
3. Is that Thuringia in Croatia/Apulia?
4. Successful Holstein!
5. Smolensk in Pskov

There's also a failed Castille, which has turned Iberia into a mess. Aragon also appears to own Northumberland :D

117e35d.png

Scotland: "Ahahaha, the British Isles will be ours!!"
England: "Screw this, let's go to Italy. :("

Also... after Rome was taken, the Papal State reemerged in Aquelia only to be cut down to an OPM by Austria. Meanwhile... Avignon conquered Provence. "Call me an Antipope, will you?!"

1. Siena owns a huge chunk of Italy (Player?)
2. Tunisia in Ifni
3. Is that Thuringia in Croatia/Apulia?
4. Successful Holstein!
5. Smolensk in Pskov

Aragon also appears to own Northumberland :D
1)No, I'm not Siena. I would fail after 10 years as OPM :rolleyes: But I hope they'll form Italy soon, and not fail as usually
3)The Hansa, I've mentioned it. They also own Apulia
5)And in Kholm, too!)
6)Yes, It's Aragon.
7)Not seen here - Bohemia owns nearly all Finland.

I also like displaced Venice, something called 'Mentese' in Anatolia and succesfull Brabant, which is HRE at the moment.

As for me - the weirdest Europe map I've seen so far

Ulm... Always bother me... just to annoy me, it created COT, when i was france... I WILL REVENGE!!!