+ Reply to Thread
Page 1112 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 1012 1037 1062 1087 1102 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1122 1137 1162 1187 1212 ... LastLast
Results 22,221 to 22,240 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by yqt1001 View Post
    What happened: Aquileia got into a very long war with Hungary. They managed to fully annex them and kept rejecting their peace offers until Hungary had lost all of its provinces but 2 by event to Aquileia. Then Aquileia took one and made them a vassal. They collapsed from rebels and became a horde Ryuku WC-esque!
    Same here:

GH was converting orthodox Oltenia, those rebels crossed the border and force-converted Serbia back to orthodox (I forced catholicism before that) and they became nomads.

Cities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ojibwa (EU3), Thunder Bay (V2), Nipigon (HOI3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Question is, when you formed russia... you must have did it early, as you got quite big empire... Did you red my Muscowy strategy guide in EU3 wiki, or you invented it yourself? XD...

However nice work... and aquilea looks great... Bohemia blobs as always... and OE looks quite impressive... Timurids must have fallen to the rebels...
    I pretty much followed your article, but I didn't get a core on Smolensk until the 1450s as I got greedy and annexed it from Lithuania while they were collapsing..not thinking I would later inherit Smolensk.

Another pretty crazy thing happened...Connacht formed Ireland. I know it's pretty common for some AI civs to form some nations..but Ireland and Netherlands in the same game!? What's the likelihood of that?

If anyone wants the save for this game at the time of this picture, just ask. Someone asked for it and I have it uploaded already. (Vanilla DW patch 5.1)

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well only if :
    A: They will fall to revolutionary rebels
    B: They will westernize, and be so lucky to get an event of christianization...

Both would be hillarious... just think - they could colonize whole america, and westernize, and become world power... LOL this would be only succes story of new world AI...
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed. England just DOW'ed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresaux View Post
    Same here:

GH was converting orthodox Oltenia, those rebels crossed the border and force-converted Serbia back to orthodox (I forced catholicism before that) and they became nomads.
    That's too bad. Lazar II Lazarevic has to be among the most awesome leader names I've seen in EU3. And he's 5-stars across the board! Why Paradox Why?!?

Quote Originally Posted by yqt1001 View Post
    I pretty much followed your article, but I didn't get a core on Smolensk until the 1450s as I got greedy and annexed it from Lithuania while they were collapsing..not thinking I would later inherit Smolensk.

Another pretty crazy thing happened...Connacht formed Ireland. I know it's pretty common for some AI civs to form some nations..but Ireland and Netherlands in the same game!? What's the likelihood of that?
    Never mind that Provence owns half of France, Holstein took over Lübeck, and Aquiliea blobbed.

But yeah, congrats. Let's hope Castille doesn't eat them alive like they appear to be doing with the rest of Europe!

I much more concerned about that Burgundy, especially the Norwegian part lol

EDIT : Does that mean I'm doing a good job ? lol

Last edited by Voltigeurs; 29-03-2012 at 10:31.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Well... rebels every day? You should post it on http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...3-Hall-of-Fame

Is'nt the rebels check each months instead of day ?

and beside, I can't apply to the hall of fame since I got some cheating(gotta get rid of all that infamy to avoid getting dowed by everyone while my troops are all in the middle east suffering attritiont), war exaustion(would have bout 80 for this war otherwise), spies(I love spies), money(cuz blood is a big expense), manpower(getting drained by about 50k each months) and a few other things ^^

Damn AI was stubborn, so I decided to wage war till he agree to my unreasonables conditions, must learn to support this instead of going all out cheat all the time

Still funny as hell to see this in all their provinces, they have some crazy war exaustion here

Second Lieutenant gunfirinmaniac's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Behold King B- oh wait...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

You should get a casus belli for that !

DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's Ambition

the ottomans collapsed and a orthodox bulgaria appeared

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by Lauwrenzo View Post
    http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/556/eu354.png

the ottomans collapsed and a orthodox bulgaria appeared
    North Africa, what have they done to youuu?

Also, is that successful Granada in Spain/Italy? And what country is in Kosovo?

France and Castille nearly wiped out, scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary Trollemia, sucessfull granada, bulgaria and byzantine...

That is one rare campaign you have here

Second Lieutenant gunfirinmaniac's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Never seen the Scots in Africa lol.
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'm imagining the Highlanders storming the coast of Tripoli.

DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Acguy View Post
    North Africa, what have they done to youuu?

Also, is that successful Granada in Spain/Italy? And what country is in Kosovo?
    Castile collapsed and Granada appeared again and won the war and is doing verry well now. England is in kosovo, and not doing so well either scotland has won and own most GB.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Scottish africa???

Hedjaz, eating mamluks?

Also - Tuscany... well strong?

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You don't see this often (Hands off game)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by xcrissxcrossx View Post
    You don't see this often (Hands off game)
    Aquilea = United Kingdom of Slovenia and Bulgaria.
    “Whenever the Germans found the Canadian Corps coming into the line they prepared for the worst.”
    -British Prime Minister David Lloyd George

1 Student
    Nationality: Anglo Canadian
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Social Democratic
    Issues: Pro Military
    Militancy: 0 (+0)
    Consciousness: 9 (+1.63)

It seems Aquiliea's experimentation with laser-gun super soldiers is coming along nicely...

I should post some screenshots of my own soon enough here, except I can't find the Screenshots folder in the files .
    How many boards would the Mongols hoard if the Mongol hordes got bored?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV

Which mod is that?
    Btw it seems Corfu has trippled his size, or is that Savoy

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

It is Corfu; that's its armies and navies in the province of Corfu, and the other provinces are the exact same colour.

That's awesome.
    Reasons Why You Should Play Any Character in CK2
    Current playthrough(s): n/a, undecided
    generalolaf: 5/3/1, age: 17. No Legal Heir. Religion in province: Protestant. 100 Legitimacy, 30 Prestige, 0 Power Projection.
    Government: Constitutional Monarchy. Diplomatic Ideas (3), Religious Ideas (2), Administrative Ideas (0). 1 free advisor slot (Skill 1 Master of Mint, Skill 3 Theologian). Diplomatic Relations: 5/7 (Alliance; Guaranteed)

""Somehow the Neapolitans landed in Ireland -" That's very poor strategy on their side. Everybody know that pizza goes better with lager beer." - Victor Cortez

+ Reply to Thread