+ Reply to Thread
Page 1104 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 1004 1029 1054 1079 1094 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1114 1129 1154 1179 1204 ... LastLast
Results 22,061 to 22,080 of 25641

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    In A.D. 1501
    War was beginning.
    Someone set us up the border dispute?

Quote Originally Posted by KillShock View Post
    Raj and Vaj (Vijayjay) just keep growing. Year 1515
    My money's still on Vij. Raj may have Kutch, but they also have a lot of poor Timurid territories.

Anyways, a little oddity I encountered while loading an AI Manchu to get the names of some of their territories.

I even went forward a month and it still said that. Also, +187 relations with a Horde? What are you doing AI?

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

How big does Rajputana usually get? I've never paid any attention to India really, but the only country I ever see conquering is the Vijays. Until I saw this on the country selection screen:

Independent Orissa and Gondwana + Decent Bihar + TPM Delhi + Big Assam + Small Bengal + Big Khmer? + Tpm Pegu + Persia NOT bordering Rajputana, and being quite small. And Nepal being under Assam.

Raj and Vaj (Vijayjay) just keep growing. Year 1515

Gondwana and Orisa Eaten by Vijayangar, Bihar divided between Ming china and Bengal, Assam eaten by Taungoo China and bengal, Pegu Eaten by Malacca, which also almost eaten khmer? Persia bordering Rajputana, Timurids eaten, and Khorosan owning khorosan but they lost one province... XD

Also, Some country swiped province from persia? north to oman? Al Hassa?

Oh and nepal, changed its capital province. Still opm though.

AAAnd i just recognized, that country i forget name, is in provinces owned formerly by khmer... Lan Xang? or something... don't remember all those names...
    Last edited by Iwanow; 15-03-2012 at 18:14.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by camppa View Post
    province annexed just after construction started?
    Inhertied actually, but i was quite surprised at first when I saw it.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    Inhertied actually, but i was quite surprised at first when I saw it.
    just out of curiousity: was it actually built after this or...?
    You can call me Dan.

If you want to see my Tripoli (not so) horribly fail... PiRAAtes! Ongoing again. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Also, Some country swiped province from persia? north to oman? Al Hassa?
    Must be - not sure where that has come from. Oman is an interesting target because of its trade potential.

Perhaps the armor didn't extend in the buttlocks.

Second Lieutenant gunfirinmaniac's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Pretty strange
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Yes, it's strange, russia formed...

Yes, it's strange, russia formed...
    MP game, friend is russia

How did Burgundy end up with most of Sweden? I'd say it was inherited, except Sweden seems to still exist.
    -Ruanek

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by Ruanek View Post
    How did Burgundy end up with most of Sweden? I'd say it was inherited, except Sweden seems to still exist.
    Hmm, maybe it revolted? Or Burgundy just fought a lot of wars with them?

Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Lead and GoldMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Lol why is Burgundy in Scandinavia xD
    Je suis votre roi et L'etat c'est moi!

Quote Originally Posted by gunfirinmaniac View Post
    MP game, friend is russia
    Well then, strange is that you let burgundy alive... you should have them destroyed by 1450...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruanek View Post
    Burgundy fought wars. Lol.

Well then, strange is that you let burgundy alive... you should have them destroyed by 1450...
    I formed France with England, and Burgundy was the emperor. They were quite the challenge but now they only have the flanders region + brabant.. and scandinavia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilspart View Post
    Lol why is Burgundy in Scandinavia xD
    They didn't like the weather in Flanders.

Cities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ojibwa (EU3), Thunder Bay (V2), Nipigon (HOI3)
    As if Germany isn't powerful enough...

I've never ever ever gotten a random PU like this, and my first one only has to be between the 1st and 3rd world powers...

Unfortunately, although I'm larger militarily and economically, Castille has 30 more provinces so I can't inherit and not expect mass rebellion. :/ Oh well, a Castillian vassal is still amazingly overpowered.

Well, you can just bring 20k there, for whack a mole rebel fighting, and wait 50 years for cores... also, there is chance that you won't inherit them until end of game...

EDIT: Also, conquer all those opm's, you got much prestige loose from not having your cores... aslo, add bohemia to your SOI, and all countries that you don't got cores on, and you can expand SOI... otherwise, you will waste lot of prestige... Oh, and you don't need to care about infamy, as you get no infamy for reconquest... but possibly you already know that...

Cities in Motion 2EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ojibwa (EU3), Thunder Bay (V2), Nipigon (HOI3)
    EDIT: Also, conquer all those opm's, you got much prestige loose from not having your cores... aslo, add bohemia to your SOI, and all countries that you don't got cores on, and you can expand SOI... otherwise, you will waste lot of prestige... Oh, and you don't need to care about infamy, as you get no infamy for reconquest... but possibly you already know that...
    Most of those OPMs are my vassals which I am slowly diploannexing. Bohemia is too large for my SOI and pretty much everyone else also. With most of the HRE OPMs gone there isn't many minors to have in my sphere.
    Last edited by yqt1001; 16-03-2012 at 20:09.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by yqt1001 View Post
    As if Germany isn't powerful enough...

[IMG][/IMG]

I've never ever ever gotten a random PU like this, and my first one only has to be between the 1st and 3rd world powers...

Unfortunately, although I'm larger militarily and economically, Castille has 30 more provinces so I can't inherit and not expect mass rebellion. :/ Oh well, a Castillian vassal is still amazingly overpowered.
    Did you start as Teutonic Order?
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

Quote Originally Posted by yqt1001 View Post
    Most of those OPMs are my vassals which I am slowly diploannexing. Bohemia is too large for my SOI and pretty much everyone else. With most of the HRE OPMs gone there isn't many minors to have in my sphere.
    cancel vassals and reconquest? Much faster that way.

D&T: hordes can now have royal marriages. See the hilarious result:

Morocco is actually able to hold that area. Didn't lose anything since inheriting it years ago.

Did they conquered anything?

+ Reply to Thread