• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cool you should load up as Polotsk and play it. Make a Animist Russia XD
*watches in horror as Polotsk is violently beaten to a very gory death by the surrounding nations*

Around 3 months after I saw this they were annexed by Teutonic Order. They DoWed them at once when they became independent. A game would be interesting, but I played around 10 years more so I don't have the save anymore.

Cool, you go ahead and do that Hansa.

nqey1.jpg

The image of them leaving their rich and comfortable cities behind to go and rule from some isolated, empty and frozen part of Scandinavia is pretty amusing.

nqey1.jpg

The image of them leaving their rich and comfortable cities behind to go and rule from some isolated, empty and frozen part of Scandinavia is pretty amusing.

In my most recent game, The Hansa moved their capital to Apalchee (Cherokee) (North American Coastal Province) <.<

nqey1.jpg

I had one game where they repeatedly switched from a Merchant Republic to an Administrative Republic and back again. It was like as soon as it had recovered its stability it would just switch back.

I had one game where they repeatedly switched from a Merchant Republic to an Administrative Republic and back again. It was like as soon as it had recovered its stability it would just switch back.

yeah, that is indeed a frustrating thing, once I saw an OPM Lorainne doing it - they changed government form like 4 times a year...

Demands%20Respect.jpg

No matter how much I despise the British raping every nation they are at war with (Look at Estonia), their king demands respect!And yes, that IS an 8-8-8 king (I have heard it is max. for hereditary positions)

A bit later...

Aydin%20WTF.jpg

Aydin annexes what is left of the Ottomans! They don't even start with a core!:eek:hmy: Missed the note though; thought it was Ottomans annexing Aydin :D

Last edited:

ONE game? There's a minor doing this in almost all my games. :-/

Still from my large millenium-spanning Steppewolf game.
WARNING: This is not for the faint of heart, this is one of -the- strangest things I've seen. It may shock, anger or sicken you, and parental discretion is advised.

2dhvhqt.jpg

Quebec is 4/5ths Buddhist, 1/5th Orphic.
Quebec is 4/5ths Tibetan, 1/5th Odrysian (Greek)
Quebec is spawned from the Proto-Finnish.

There's also Korea in Norway. Or is that normal?

EU3_13.jpg

Too late I recognized that I had lucky nations on. Austria and Byzantium are the most prominent on the European theater netting Byzantium guarenteed survival and Austria heirs and PUs just everywhere but this dynasty-expansion goes over the roof. . .

Habsburg sultan... Well i suppose that habsburgs can into muslim right?
Byzantium forced Trebizond to be released from the Ottomans and that happened. Before Trebizont revolted twice in Greece and such got more cores than Byzantium itself.