• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And Spain, GB, Scandinavia, Ireland, Mughals and Greece.

ALL IN ONE GAME. o_O

None of those are strange to see except Ireland, Italy, and Greece. Well to me at least, since I've seen the AI form Mughals three times and Scandinavia once. I've seen Spain and GB plenty of times. All in one game is very strange and awesome though.

You guys are forgetting Russia. All I did was switch to Novgorod and sit in my ass waiting for the cores to click the shining blessed decision. I played as Russia, but the AI formed it.

I've been playing since June last year and I've only seen GB and Ireland, out of all of those, formed by the AI.

Probably just me.

You guys are forgetting Russia. All I did was switch to Novgorod and sit in my ass waiting for the cores to click the shining blessed decision. I played as Russia, but the AI formed it.

How did the AI form it if you were playing Novgorod? Were you spectating?

How did the AI form it if you were playing Novgorod? Were you spectating?

I was playing Inca, as I said. They had all the provinces they needed to form Russia BEFORE I switched to Novgorod, and all I had to do to actually form Russia was not lose them and wait for cores for more 10 years or so. So, yes, they would form Russia, if I picked any other nation to switch.

Of course you can argue that they could lose those lands but, oh well... The point is that they actually got the provinces they needed and held them for decades by themselves, before I gave up on Inca.

I was playing Inca, as I said. They had all the provinces they needed to form Russia BEFORE I switched to Novgorod, and all I had to do to actually form Russia was not lose them and wait for cores for more 10 years or so. So, yes, they would form Russia, if I picked any other nation to switch.

Of course you can argue that they could lose those lands but, oh well... The point is that they actually got the provinces they needed and held them for decades by themselves, before I gave up on Inca.

So you switched to Novgorod and formed Russia?

j5ILU.jpg

I see an Islamic Russia in the future...

DAMN, I hate when them English bastards go rapeface in Europe! :angry:

Polotsk%20WTF.jpg

This.