• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is the weirdest game in a while for me.

yes my cursor was on Rev France. It later formed again as a Rev Republic! Can you spot other bits of madness on this map. Ignore England though. It collapses every game I play
Dat Brandenburg warms my heart.

How did Revolutionary France happen? Isn't there a tech requirement for it or something?

Dat Brandenburg warms my heart.

How did Revolutionary France happen? Isn't there a tech requirement for it or something?

It didn't happen once. It happened 3 times. As an Enlightened Despotism, Constitutional Monarchy, and a Rev Republic, all in 3 different places when the various Rev Frances changed names except for the rev Republic one. im guessing its an internal glitch in Death and taxes system for Patriot Revolutionaries, cause everyone was dropping spys on France early on. Also I forgot to mention that the Turks Inherited The Mameluke and are eating their way through Bulgaria. you can see their recent byzzie conquests in that pic, since then they've vassilized Hafsids/Tunisia and have slowly cut down the Zizaynds. Sometimes history mimics itself lol

Hello, my name is AI Bohemia.
EU3_9.jpg

Thanks to the 10 IA from every concede of defeat from the hordes, I almost formed Empire.
EU3_8.jpg

Too bad that Burgundian's and GB are going to eat me for that :mad:
EU3_10.jpg

We'll see a successful AI HRE? cool!

Haha there was one time the AI did form it in my game but I got pissed and pretty much made the Emporer release all its HRE vassals by switching countries in the save... I regret it. It wasn't really worth it either.

*images*
*snip*

There is 100% AI formed Empire!
After seeing my new powerfull neighbour I realized how much he mean to me and started to gift spam.
I ain't going to use that CB too...

My eyes might deceive me when looking at that CB pop-up while it being behind another pop-up, but are you sure you don't want to push your claim on Ösel, or "Eldorado of the Baltic" as it is known as in EU3 contexts? ;)

At least, Burgundy left the Empire when the vassalization of members occurred. It would've been even worse otherwise.

saber what mod is that?

The world here is the very olde and wild IN, where the Big Blue Blob Roamed free from leashes, crushing dreams and neat borders.
So here I was testing Inca, getting very frustrated. Seriously I had no armies until a pretender born from a TSC gave me. Then I disbanded them. But the point is, it was a big Sandbox, I was trying to make some land border with the aztes so to make a contiguous American nation. Snakey.

Of course, the Europeans came and fucked my dreams.

Point is, then I loaded to look how Europe was doing and HOLY FUCK.

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING

Milan was one province from forming Italy (Papal Rome), Novgorod was some cores away from Russia, Scandinavia, Great Britain and Spain were formed, Greece was in the game with a fair amount of their rightful lands, and LOOK AT DAT BORDER IN FRANCE/SPAIN.
Note that it's 1550 and Timmies are running (Note that the Khanate was only a shitty form of Government then), despite Ming GOING FUCKING APESHIT. They expanded to Southeast Asia AND to Central Asia. But good things were yet to come.

Hey Timmie, where you going with that horde behind your back?

Then I realized I had no chances of survival as Inca, and switched to Novgorod. They had done most of the hard stuff for me anyway! I had to deal with the surviving Hordes and Lithuania and I'd be fine to go stright to the Pacific.
Italy was finally formed, Austria was doing her thing to spoil others dreams, and ate some Greek Provinces from Greece.
France decided they'd take no shit from some stupid Continent-spamming empire and attacked Ming, but they were Collapsing anyway. And then, the unexpected comes knocking at my door.
That fearmongering Red, murderous colour turned into a pale, cold and friendly purple.

Timmie you bastard YOU JUST FUCKING FORMED THE MUGHAL EMPIRE DON'T YOU!? (Also, look at Pegu.)

Well, from my point of view, I was completely fucked. I had plenty of borders to fight about, and, damn they swallowed the Caspian and fucking DENIED THE BLACK SEA FOR ME. FUCK.

Here you can see Austria proceeding in stomping dreams and kicking Ottoman Butt. And the Colonial Powers Consolidate their terrible borders on the New World. At least NO SPANISH SIBERIA THIS TIME.
Well, I'm seeing the mughals are consolidating the empire, I guess? They don't seem to move at all. But oh well. Note finland Forming Beautifully aswell. They had a core in my St Petersburg, so they broke our alliance asap. D:
Also, Poland got some neat neat borders, I allied them so I could focus on the fucking Mughals.

But nothing lasts forever. It was but a dream, a beautiful dream, and the Habsburgs were watching from a distance. We all know what they do on weekends.

I mean, of course everyone wants a footstep on Indian/Persian Coast for Trade purposes. And I can understand the envy of those global spamming Colonial Powers. But, Austria, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CROSS THE MUGHALS BY LAND JUST TO GET A GRIP ON SOME BLACK SEA AND INDIC OCEAN PORTS? I mean seriously. They nearly made the Mughals a huge Asiatic Landlocked Empire, only left them one or two ports. Of course, I can recognize a beating and added to the dogpile, advancing into Asia myself with impunity. Well, the world is a very bad place, isn't it?

And I couldn't get my damn Black Sea cores.

Well, I didn't finish this game. Because I changed to DW and deleted everything in the process. DD:

Well, Storytelling over. I couldn't get proper Screenshots because I didn't even know I could Screenshot at the time that happened.

Attachments

• EU3_MAP_INC_1551.5.8_1.jpg
    EU3_MAP_INC_1551.5.8_1.jpg
    199,8 KB · Views: 37
  • eu3mapinc1551581.jpg
    eu3mapinc1551581.jpg
    80,3 KB · Views: 25