• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gentlemen! Kneel and bow before the wrath of Argentina, the OPM, with territory it thinks it should have!

Argentina.jpg

Hang on a second, what's with those CoT names? And why's there a black censorship bar at the top of the outliner? :p

Hang on a second, what's with those CoT names? And why's there a black censorship bar at the top of the outliner? :p

The screenshot is from an MP game between me and some buddies. As some here know, I like to name EVERY single one of my provinces, and armies too (though this gets ruined when I go to war because I split the armies up). I name CoT's after stupid shit. BONJOUR is Paris, ShittyUselessCoT is Elsass and it only has a value of 147... LAAAAZIR is Jamaica, an inside joke among me and my friends... Spanish Spain is Provence, a province finally liberated from Castille during the third French-British containment war of Spain :p You may also be able to see in the corner that I named a province Cigar Paradise (in the Supply Ships Reach: tooltip), which is a territory in Cuba I own...

The censorship bar is there because some of my rivals in the game would know my super-top-secret fullproof plan if they saw it here. And that would simply not due!

Dodgy country cash destinations? :p

This is the weirdest game in a while for me.

yes my cursor was on Rev France. It later formed again as a Rev Republic! Can you spot other bits of madness on this map. Ignore England though. It collapses every game I play

This is the weirdest game in a while for me.

yes my cursor was on Rev France. It later formed again as a Rev Republic! Can you spot other bits of madness on this map. Ignore England though. It collapses every game I play

Dat Brandenburg is pretty!!

So it seems there are other people that like to go somewhat historical expansion route (sometimes) with pretty borders :p