• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sokraates said:
I'm not acquainted with EUIII heraldry, but is that Nubia (the one featuring the black guy).

Also funny to see, that Trebizond is emperor, but not a member state. Also Austria is the only member state that is not an elector.

Oh the fun to be had with the HRE.
It's corsica.

That's interesting.

hessets2.jpg

Anthraxus899 said:
Don't let jack Thompson see this... :rofl:
cardinalti8.jpg

:rofl:

Welcome to the forums, by the way. :)

Anti-Tank said:
liegelaysh2kn5.jpg

Our beloved Sultan Mehmed II Fatih is ever surprised at the new depths the Pope and his lackeys will plumb. (taken during his 1468 tour of the Italian peninsula)

Two funny posts in a row from first-timers. :D

I have an old EUII screenshot of the Papal States and the Ottomans besieging the same Italian province.

Glad to have you on the forums, by the way. :)

I dont think this isunusual but with my first game as sweden
Portogal ate castille,
England having Taken andalucia+ granadian provinces from castille
Ottoman empire taken the whole of naples (also annexing them) and still contiunuing east.
Bohemia becoming an superpower in HRE (togheter with austria offcourse but that isint unusual.)
Tetonic order conquering big parts off lithuania and poland (with help from muscowy.)
and me (sweden) annexing Norway and all off denmark but therir capital and Controlling parts off germany and france :D

I maybe post some pics off this a bit later.

The super galley that explored Tierra del Fuego.
They used dolphins as beast-of-burden to pull them across the atlantic.
Then they will now use potato peels as liferafts to get back home so they can report their findings.

Silly.jpg

(suicide mission, but the explorer survives...)

valzoz_p94 said:
I dont think this isunusual but with my first game as sweden
Portogal ate castille,
England having Taken andalucia+ granadian provinces from castille
Ottoman empire taken the whole of naples (also annexing them) and still contiunuing east.
Bohemia becoming an superpower in HRE (togheter with austria offcourse but that isint unusual.)
Tetonic order conquering big parts off lithuania and poland (with help from muscowy.)
and me (sweden) annexing Norway and all off denmark but therir capital and Controlling parts off germany and france :D

I maybe post some pics off this a bit later.

Ottomans continueing *east* after Naples?
Wow, they went all the way around the world!

Anti-Tank said:
liegelaysh2kn5.jpg

Our beloved Sultan Mehmed II Fatih is ever surprised at the new depths the Pope and his lackeys will plumb. (taken during his 1468 tour of the Italian peninsula)

I don't get it. Is it that Liege is allied to the Ottomans while apparently having just fought them? Just because Liege is allied to the Ottomans and Papal states both, doesn't mean they are allied to eachother..

Nimic said:
Um.. I could understand it if I (France) had converted to Protestantism or something, but I'm catholic >.<

Did you checked if they got Cores in France?
Remember that with the Dynamic system the Pope can get Cores added arround Avignon i saw that in my games.

And BTW the POPE is crazy in EU3, as Venice i grow tired of its alliance, the Papacy keeps declaring war like mad, Tuscany with its Allies, then Modena with its Allies, then PORTUGAL!, then they colonized and also got in wars with their african neighbours, its amazingly stupidly wrong, thats why in most Games they got reduced to Rome or something like that.

birdman said:
Did you checked if they got Cores in France?
Remember that with the Dynamic system the Pope can get Cores added arround Avignon i saw that in my games.

Eh, I think you misunderstand the strange part here. I've got Avignon anyway, so they certainly have cores on me. I'm also a bit of a badboy, so they've got reason to attack me. Check the screenshot again, and read carefully ;)