• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Didn't you gave them fish trade deal? Or maybe they just like you? XD

No, I have no deals with them.

Maybe I should...

I'm pretty new to EUIII, but I'm also pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen:
GotlandHorde.jpg

Yes, those are Shiite Golden Horde Vikings. I'm Russia by the way, so I had no hand in this. I wiped out GH, only to later find out they seem to have re-spawned.
After checking the history of Gotland, it seems that the island of Gotland rebelled, and was later annexed by Morocco. Later after bunch of rebellions, one of those rebels happened to be GH revolters (are they set to spawn in all Muslim nations?), and they successfully took the island.

There were other 'interesting' things in this game too. Portugal inherited Hungary from a personal union. Ottomans crumbled, and their lands were untill recently ruled by Reformed Aydin (ruling Anatolia), and Epirus which is ruling modern day Greece. Also Epirus is in a PU with Burgundy. On top of it all, it's 1640s, and all nomads are still alive, except those I killed (GH, Sibir, Kazan).

Well, that's assuming he's (a) playing for achievements or (b) even attempting a WC. Annex GOL in the console should work otherwise.

Quite a number of screenshots, most are old ones that I didn't get the chance to upload.

eu3135.png

Scumbag Mission.

eu3138.png

Castiiiiilllllllle!!!

eu3139.png

Son, your dad is a woman.

eu3140.png

That Europe.

eu3143.png

Iroquois can into sea.

eu3144xp.png

Catholics in Japan.

eu3147.png

Can Timurids Reconquest CB on all of Europe then?

eu3151.png

From my Timurid game, I just haven't discovered Europe at the time.

eu3153.png

Successful Golden Horde.

eu3157.png

Let's rub it in their face again.

eu3160.png

That Asia.

eu3161.png

Let go of our brothers!

eu3162.png

Japan tries to reach the Papal State (That white smudge on the map).

k3Bdb.jpg

My game with Cherokee
direct link: http://i.imgur.com/k3Bdb.jpg

Don't know if this is common but, yes, that's Burgundy that has completely destroyed France and taken a little piece here and there throughout Europe, including Georgia. For some reason Burgundy always ends up like a big blob in my games.As for Austria, they have managed to keep a foothold in southern Finland, but not Transylvania. Also, I'm pretty sure that's the Teutonic Order in Danzig, a couple of provinces south west of Prussia.
(also, go Nizhny-Novgorod and Ukraine!)

I guess this is another example of how the AI goes crazy when you don't play in Europe...

Last edited:
Dat Ukraine
EDIT: DAT DULDAKIR.

I would have thought that a large Nizhny Novgorod was a much more interesting "large" country to comment about.

Or look at Pisa or Foix :eek:hmy:

Your point?

Well, it is like something that we were expecting. A thing like north and south korea... Well dunno if that was expected, but surely we all expected that there will be nizhny novgorod + Novgorod (which should be called Great novgorod). In translation nizhny novgorod mean, lesser novgorod.

But no one expected the spanish inquisition!!!

Well, it is like something that we were expecting. A thing like north and south korea... Well dunno if that was expected, but surely we all expected that there will be nizhny novgorod + Novgorod (which should be called Great novgorod). In translation nizhny novgorod mean, lesser novgorod.

But no one expected the spanish inquisition!!!

I'd like to see a lesser Novgorod rule their greater counterparts :p

EDIT: Nice Transylvania..

Last edited: