• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
free_poland.jpg

Poland trying to free Poland from the evil clutches of Poland. (province DID have a Polish core BTW)

I had to mark it for people I showed that didn't play EU3, so sorry about that.

View attachment 47283

Poland trying to free Poland from the evil clutches of Poland. (province DID have a Polish core BTW)

I had to mark it for people I showed that didn't play EU3, so sorry about that.
Poland is so silly ;). I think the Western Poles are fighting the Eastern Poles, judging by the tricorne hat that those rebels wear!

EU3_10.jpg

I just tested if Wallachia could quest for Kyoto-Discovery if no other nation get the idea. It took me hundred years from this point to form Romania but stranger things happened:

- Venice (allied with me) became the new Ottomans/Byzantium
- Austria and Bohemia were forced by rebels to convert to orthodox (but they still hate me)
- Aragon formed Spain and England Great Britain but both collapsed later
- Morocco is the most powerful Empire in the world and rules Northern Africa + Yemen

Elizabeth (Erszebet) Bathory :rofl: Hope she does not kill anyone :)

I'm too much of a noob to know whether this is strange or just odd...

... from my Hansa game, currently 1407:

Otto_Trade.jpg

Why are the Ottomans trading through Lubeck? Is there no closer market for their Fish? You would think it would be a bit whiffy by the time it arrived at the Baltic shore...