• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Quite a bit of strangeness here:
EU3_3.jpg

So yes, what you see there is Catholic Hindustani regions of Australia.

Then below that, a Tasmania colonised by Oman with a level 3 fort, it's cored too but I was trying to keep this to 1 screenshot so you can't see that.

No I had nothing to do with this, even though Hindustan is my vassal I was as surprised as anyone when I finally got to Australia and discovered they'd beaten me to it. All I got was some meh bits of Queensland. :p

The following are from my first Ottoman game in D&T.

I think you guys might be mistaken where you are.
After dealing with the fools I saw they lacked a core, I'm assuming they did it because of the Greek culture, but still.

Oh, the irony.

Bar having the second largest income as an OPM and Lorraine as the third as a 2PM?

Well leading the trade in 10 goods explains Bar, but I don't see why Lorraine has the income she does.
EDIT: Found out why Lorraine has her income, level 5 merchants in Liguria, Venice, Lisboa, London, Antwerp, Lubeck, Prague, and Istanbul. Trade gives a lot of benefits.

From that great font of strangeness known as Steppe Wolf:
28vpzxc.jpg

Rome and...Rome! One's a protestant kingdom on the decline, the other is a vestige of the old pagan days that has managed to hold on in the old Roman colonies in Africa and the Aegean!

Also, other strangeness:

oji3pe.jpg

Bhutanese Tibet in Lappland :huh: WTF!!! :confused:

1581 how long have you been playing
Thats the one thing ive also noticed about steppe wolf is the double rome
I started the game in 11 AD with a celtic nation, then when I thought it was a good time to switch it up, I went with the Vascones, and at 1399, after building an empire and slowly deconstructing Rome, I switched to Judea, and have been playing them ever since (You should totally go look at my AAR on Judea! :D)

Nice army names.
Thank you. As Hebrews, they are always beating back the heathen hordes that claim "religious liberation" on them, so I figured that the 3 armies would be named after the Three Patriarchs.

Russia always gets messed up and it looks like protestant rome is going down
Hungary Triumphant! And yeah I'm personally at the 1590's atm Maximus, and Rome is being eaten by the Samaritans.

Magna Hungaria!

also: Burgundy...? "Bhutanese Tibet"???

Hungary just popped up at around 500 AD and grew into a Quasi-Russian nation. They're still Tengrists too, which is pretty funny.

Bhutanese Tibet in Lappland :huh: WTF!!! :confused:

The Tibetans colonized Lappland, and then the Bhutanese won it from them in a war. Their holdings in Lappland are actually larger than all their holdings in Asia, which is hilarious.

I started the game in 11 AD with a celtic nation, then when I thought it was a good time to switch it up, I went with the Vascones, and at 1399, after building an empire and slowly deconstructing Rome, I switched to Judea, and have been playing them ever since (You should totally go look at my AAR on Judea! :D)

Thank you. As Hebrews, they are always beating back the heathen hordes that claim "religious liberation" on them, so I figured that the 3 armies would be named after the Three Patriarchs.

Hungary Triumphant! And yeah I'm personally at the 1590's atm Maximus, and Rome is being eaten by the Samaritans.

Hungary just popped up at around 500 AD and grew into a Quasi-Russian nation. They're still Tengrists too, which is pretty funny.

The Tibetans colonized Lappland, and then the Bhutanese won it from them in a war. Their holdings in Lappland are actually larger than all their holdings in Asia, which is hilarious.
Do historical nations actually revolt?
I like the mod but I'm afraid it will end it up being 4/5 nations and me without any other country left.

From what I've seen, yes, there are many countries that appear where they are intended. Aragon is the greatest case for this. When i was playing Vascone, I was given the choice to either Cede provinces to form Aragon or to take a Stab hit. Or, other countries can force you to release nations, such as Meath or Aragon or various other ones.

And don't worry about only being 4/5 nations. From what I'm seeing in my game, there are plenty of little nations everywhere. It's just not a Holy Roman Empire situation where there are a million little kingdoms in the middle of Germany.

From what I've seen, yes, there are many countries that appear where they are intended. Aragon is the greatest case for this. When i was playing Vascone, I was given the choice to either Cede provinces to form Aragon or to take a Stab hit. Or, other countries can force you to release nations, such as Meath or Aragon or various other ones.

And don't worry about only being 4/5 nations. From what I'm seeing in my game, there are plenty of little nations everywhere. It's just not a Holy Roman Empire situation where there are a million little kingdoms in the middle of Germany.

Ok that is nice, some religious are overpowered though, like Jewish and the aboriginal religion. (extreme tax)

So I finally inherited Ming and Manchu, and now this has happened:

121548384-4.jpg

It's probably been posted multiple times in here, but who's checking?

In the same game:

121548494-4.jpg

Disturbing... And yes, that is me holding Mesoamerica and the Carribean.