• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's a wonder they know you at all. That's a bit like when an African country you've just discovered and declared war upon asks you to end the vassalization of Luxembourg.
Not to mention them demanding you to release multiple nations in areas that are marked "here be dragons" on their maps.

Not to mention them demanding you to release multiple nations in areas that are marked "here be dragons" on their maps.

Well that's how they make their maps :
"Release Luxembourg!"
"Why would we do that ? they are part of our nation!"
To cartographer "See, I told you there's a place with such a funny name as Luxembourg, now we just have to pinpoint it, let's ask about something else and see if it's a place."

Prussia is in a Personal Union with Bohemia and Castille.

pSjz4.png

I had declared war on Prussia to create a union, but half-way through their monarch died. Since they had no heir, prestige or legitimacy, they automatically created a union with Bohemia and my claim was lost. But since it did not remove the peace offer option I could still force the union. The Spanish king thus sits on the throne of Prussia, but there are still two unions. This still remains after a couple of decades.

Last edited:
I was surprised when I was at war and an ally at the same time with Qara Koyunlu:

eu31j.jpg

eu32g.jpg

And then I got an Alliance Casus Belli against all of my other allies... :D

eu33w.jpg

Prussia is in a Personal Union with Bohemia and Castille.

View attachment 46118

I had declared war on Prussia to create a union, but half-way through their monarch died. Since they had no heir, prestige or legitimacy, they automatically created a union with Bohemia and my claim was lost. But since it did not remove the peace offer option I could still force the union. The Spanish king thus sits on the throne of Prussia, but there are still two unions. This still remains after a couple of decades.

Probably sitting as co-princes, such as with Andorra in Spain. I led PUs in an Aragon game with Naples and Brittany, but once I had a regency they each got their own leaders; Brittany a de Savoia queen and Naples had a random king. When my heir took the throne they disappeared. It was pretty cool.

eu3-071.jpg

We don't know what it is, but we know that we're not selling as much of it as Lorraine. Even though we're not selling any and they're not either.

We are, apparently, making 0.2 units of it a year or a month or whatever. But that's apparently not enough to tell what it is.

I always knew, that the Shoguns can be traced back to some ancient mediterranean empire that existed over 1000 years ago at pretty much exactly the opposite side of the world...
minaroma.jpg
And... since i've read something about Ethan Hunt missions. Here he get's to his limit...
heiratejapan.jpg

Last edited:
JC was going for a WC, but he never finished because the Japanese shogunate didn't dissolve as he had planned. He tried to form a PU on the shoguns, but alas, he was the wrong religion. This wasn't to say he didn't have a private encounter with Minamoto's ancestors.

Occupied London:

eu3-075.jpg

Currently it's a Rebel-occupied Parma province.

Before it belonged to Parma, it belonged to Mantua.

The rest of England is covered in the usual English Red, with the English capital in Lancashire.

I'm not sure how Mantua managed to acquire just the Capital province.

EU3_3.jpg

Oh you Iraq. You can't be european, silly, stop trying! :happy:

(There is so much wrong in this picture)