+ Reply to Thread
Page 1085 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 985 1010 1035 1060 1075 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1095 1110 1135 1160 1185 ... LastLast
Results 21,681 to 21,700 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Great Britain conquered these provinces, they cored, and then they lost the area to Kongo.

Augustus of the North DreadLindwyrm's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Great Britain took over the area and got cores there. Somehow Kongo has obtained these provinces. Thus, it calls it Kongolese <country with cores>.
    *This space deliberately left blank*

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Not if Britain moved its capital there of it had a alot of terrirtory or cores there

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    I have solved ze mystery.

Cheater.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    Cheater.
    You say I cheat, but I was simply too skilled.

Quite probably not unheard of, but an animist crusading order still gave me a few chuckles
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eu38.png
Views:	509
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	46933
    The hunter who chases two rabbits misses them both. If you must fail, fail splendidly. Hunt two tigers.
    -Laibach

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Quite probably not unheard of, but an animist crusading order still gave me a few chuckles
    Attachment 46933
    Well i never saw Livionian order... whatever maybe if you will make all possible prussian tags except them to spawn, maybe they appear .

Mega-Algiers. They have sonce lost some of the West. I'd help them, but I'm too far away, they hate me despite the fact that we have never interracted, and it seems to be really hard to make money in Scandinavia (this is only my second game, my first was as France and was going well until I ended up at war with everyone 100-odd years in, couldn't recover, and decided to do something cooler. If there's something I'm missing, please fill me in)

Scottish Denmark. They took Svlesig and Fyn in a war duning my initial "Revolution" against the Danes (which was itsself taking advantage of another war, I can't remember who against). They then took Jylland from me. My ally England gave it to them in a peace before I could bring my army over from the other end of my kingdom to retake it. They had already taken most of northern England. Both of these have been retaken.

I'm new to this game and newer to this forum. I hope to have more to post later.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    I've actually had the Teutonic Order rebel away as Animist with the Monastic Order government. Needless to say they didn't last long, ended up with some wacky countries holding Baltic provinces after all of Europe simultaneously attacked them.

I damn near choked on my coffee when I saw this:

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Bergil View Post

Mega-Algiers. They have sonce lost some of the West. I'd help them, but I'm too far away, they hate me despite the fact that we have never interracted, and it seems to be really hard to make money in Scandinavia (this is only my second game, my first was as France and was going well until I ended up at war with everyone 100-odd years in, couldn't recover, and decided to do something cooler. If there's something I'm missing, please fill me in)

Scottish Denmark. They took Svlesig and Fyn in a war duning my initial "Revolution" against the Danes (which was itsself taking advantage of another war, I can't remember who against). They then took Jylland from me. My ally England gave it to them in a peace before I could bring my army over from the other end of my kingdom to retake it. They had already taken most of northern England. Both of these have been retaken.

I'm new to this game and newer to this forum. I hope to have more to post later.
    You are realy bad france player. France is best nation in the world if you know how to play them. Fitst of warn burgundy, and guarantee bar. Then just reconquest your vassals, and when you done this force england out of french lands. When they are done, and you have your armies to the force limit, war on burgundy and TAKE ONLY non core provinces of yours, until they are left with their capital only. Then just take their capital, and when you got it, take your cores. You of course will need at least 3-5 wars to do it, but anway remember to keep few magistrates to take your non-cores out of empire. When burgundy is done - vassalize Brittany, and take any cores that you still not got. Also kill off Provence - or if napoli inherited it (you are lucky if they did, as it mean imperor not involved) force them to give you provence provinces. Also remember that provence capital - provence - is not your core, and you will need to remove it from empire.

You just need to remember few things :
    If you can, try to fight in defensive wars against burgundy. If you do, you gain 3 infamy for province instead of 4. Also it does not involve HRE, unless they are allied. Also try to keep emperor as friend unless they are your enemy anyway or allied with burgundy.
    If you attack burgundy yourself, remember to destroy their armies fast, so that you have your soliders free, while emperor comes. Burgundian armies forged with imperial reinforcements can be deadly. Also try to ally country that does not like burgundy, for example switzerland, savoy, or austria.
    When you fight england, try to attack them when they are strong enough to not be left by their allies. It is because, you need warscore, and their allies can bring you some. When you got around 41 warscore, ask them for 25 ducats (if they do not agree ofc - you don't want 25 ducats, you want land, and if they agree, then just ask for land) untill their stab is low, and warcapity decreases. If you got mission to reconquer the land they got, it is even better as you gain additional prestige.
    Try to keep large Sphere of influence - it does increse your diplomatic skill, and because so, increase relation with other countries, and give your diplomatic offer higher chance of being agreed on. Also it give you more magistates, and if your prestige is 100 already, it won't grow, so it is prestige well spent if spent on SOI.

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Unction View Post
    I damn near choked on my coffee when I saw this:

*violently spits orange juice all over keyboard* You're at war with Granada!?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    one could never find enough strangeness on a screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Mexicalifornia and Papua as well, while France and Austria are, y'know, in Mexico? And what's with Granada?

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Europa Universalis IV

*violently spits Coca-Cola onto the keyboard* First off, stop making me ruin my keyboard. :P, ;D. Secondly, Papal States!? In Michigan!?

Sadly, Mexico wasn't able to hold on to this colony. The colony was gone earlier, and has since been replaced by Venice.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    You are realy bad france player. France is best nation in the world if you know how to play them.
    But he is very clearly playing as Sweden in both screenshots

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Cocky View Post
    But he is very clearly playing as Sweden in both screenshots
    Flags are pretty similar tho, and in the screenshots the flag *does* look a bit like that of the French.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

+ Reply to Thread