• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Untitled.jpg

I'm not sure if the AI forming Hindustan is odd, but i'm pretty sure them proceeding to colonize africa is a little unusual. Also if that's not good enough for you, france moved to africa.

Bonus odd thing in that game: the cherokee are not only surviving, theyre doing quite well. Only about 60 more years till the ai gets the no trail of tears achievement.

England. Never boring, always fascinating.

We start out with an England reduced to London, while Algeria has a couple of provinces, the Danes are back, and everyone is having a very good time trying to figure out how it will end. Oh, right, with Neapolitan Cornwall.

englandt.png

Didn't turn out too well for York, did it? So there you go, historical accuracy. Except for Cornwall.

Also to specify: I didn't play any of those countries. It's entirely the AI's doing.

Also, I'm not too sure, but I recall that England was allied with Scotland.

Edit: I checked my saved files, and I was mistaken. For most of that time period, England was allied with Castille and Denmark, then Portugal and Denmark, finally with Milan and Tuscany, and Lithuania for a while.

Last edited:
England. Never boring, always fascinating.

We start out with an England reduced to London, while Algeria has a couple of provinces, the Danes are back, and everyone is having a very good time trying to figure out how it will end. Oh, right, with Neapolitan Cornwall.

englandt.png

Didn't turn out too well for York, did it? So there you go, historical accuracy. Except for Cornwall.

Depends... Did York will and reunite England, or did England beat York up? Both could lead to that pic.

These screenshots are from my actual game, some of the weirdest things I've ever seen in EU3 have happened. Nevermind Prussia and Germany, that's the two countries I've played. I went TO->Prussia until it became too strong, then switched to Palatinate and formed Germany. Also the big Hindustan is common in Death&Taxes.

But then, in no particular oder:
Novgorod is on top of Ming. Corsica is the north american east coast, plus Corsica proper, plus Gelre, and an extense colonial empire including most of the strategic islands all around the world. Denmark is Mexico, and also owns most of Scandinavia. Iceland (!) is another local power in North America, owning parts of the US, Canada and some islands, while Norway owns Iceland (and nothing else). Yemen is Mutapa. Sicily is big and bad, and so are Oman, Tyrone, Syria, Provence and Georgia. Persia is as usual, but owns Cornwall. Hungary has very cleanly taken over the Ottomans, despite losing a big number of wars against me. There's tons more, check it out.

Btw, does anybody have any suggestions as to what country I should play next? Germany is way too strong to be fun, but I do want to see how all these rarities play out for the 80 gameyears that are left.

And the map

Everybody hates the Cornish :( Even incorporeal notions.
That England must've had one hell of a king to gobble up that much of York :D Awesome pic!

I like how I enter this thread specifically to post the following screenshot and I find y'all talking about Cornwall already. I actually first discovered this century ago or so:

VWyTm.jpg

Why the heck did the Act of Union happen in the 1500s, with Cornwall managing to stay free?