• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
acepilotf14_1326763775.png

Listen, Juan, I know that you weren't really the brightest student in the academy, but when you are dying less than the French are, that means you're WINNING.

Navarra starts with Normandy in MEIOU, never seen Oxford as a country though
They're famous the world over for their university, their shoes, and the second comma in this sentence.

Here's an odd screenshot, mainly because I'm playing vanilla DW with Lucky Nations on "Historical".

France is a three-province minor. (The other province is in South America.)

Happens in every single one of my games. I haven't seen a successful France in a long time. Even if they start out strongly and unite their own territories, they always - and I mean always - end up at war with Aragon, Burgundy, England and Austria at the same time, send all their troops to Aragon, and then get completely occupied by a combination of the other three. Then they're forced to release their minors and cede huge amounts of land to England and Burgundy.

I really wish that, just once, I could see a successful France. That would be a strange screenshot.