• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I suppose someone from their tech group got war with sokoto, then it spread map, and as i suppose sokoto is muslim, they marriaged them and sokoto got a lucky union.

Quite riddiculous, from geographical point of view, but i think that, it is only in your favor. Due to peace map being bugged you actualy CAN take all PU partner provinces. You only need to click on map and their capital when having other provinces you want accounted into peace deal ;).

I will figure out something, but thanks for the tip :)

russiaisstupid.jpg

russia is being overwhelmed by rebels.... and they have no army whatsoever when last month they were in third...

thats and ai russia.... I am a huge germany that controls a good portion of the holy land, have over half of mainland europe under my control(direct or indirect) and most of the new world under my control and part of india and africa.... and its 1505

2012-01-02_00001.jpg

Lets see... Sweden has a vast empire, ottoman empire is just a single province, Scotland is giving England a good kicking. Riga has more than one province and... more. Why does Europe get interesting when I'm away in the east?

Unfortunately the Ottomans being stomped by Europeans is all too common, although I've not seen Sicily do it before. Still, if you have designs on that Sweden that's going to be a fun/awfully tedious war.

EU3_78.jpg

I declared war on Bohemia, Hungary came in as DOTF for Catholicism, and somehow OPM Bar becomes the war leader.

Unfortunately the Ottomans being stomped by Europeans is all too common, although I've not seen Sicily do it before. Still, if you have designs on that Sweden that's going to be a fun/awfully tedious war.

Not going to do that, I'm just after Ming. It's my first non-western tech game and I have no real interest in a giant empire. They are tedious things to keep running although smashing an empire..... that might be fun. Surprised nobody has mentioned that Zaporozhazie has taken the Black sea area. TBH I've barely heard of them, but I looked it up on wikipedia and I'm now fully missinformed :D.

From a couple of D&T games:

quitevaluablecot.jpg

Spain colonised much of South America, but never built a CoT.

I took a few of their colonial possessions a few decades after they colonised, and thought it might be a good idea to build one...

tinywelshcuria.jpg

Unusual Curia controller.

veniceortrebizon.jpg

Apparently I had control of Trebizon. Not that I could see it...

They only have seven provinces. I just rechecked and they only have six ships, the rest of those fleets are ghosts.

Oh no, the Flying Dut-er-Flemishman has returned to wage war on the Swedes for some reason!