+ Reply to Thread
Page 1072 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 972 997 1022 1047 1062 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1082 1097 1122 1147 1172 ... LastLast
Results 21,421 to 21,440 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

King No Ruler? Are they living in an Anarchist state?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

I'm not sure what happened. I loaded the game and that was there.... something that is stranger is that in that game I'm protestant and they are Catholic.
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

Quote Originally Posted by HolySausage View Post
    Admittedly, in my Italy game I put colonist size to 200 so that Castille and Portugal would more adequately take the majority of the new world before 1700. Instead I got mega-AI-navarra in South America
    You will get better results if you set spread of land and sea provinces to 200 years.
    Last edited by MilosM; 07-01-2012 at 20:30. Reason: I forgot to quote

Well, here are a couple more.

First, Genoa managed to annex Venice off a Trade League War. From this position, with two powerful CoTs, I see good things in their future...

Second, Croatia Annexes Hungary! I don't know how these unlikely full annexes keep happening (like my pic of Mazovia annexing all of Poland on the last page), especially whilst they don't gain any infamy whatsoever, and don't have cores on any of those places.

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    In a revolter war or war for independence, both nations can annex the other for 0 infamy no matter the size.

I hereby present the impossible: A very successful AI Tripoli.

At first they got eaten by hungry Byz (me). Then the Tuaregs in sub-saharan Africa re-founded Tripoli, and woved to rebuild their glorious 3-province empire.
    Over the decades, their power and influence grew, and they slowly conquered the pagan dynasties of the Sahel. After securing their dominance in Africa, their mighty influence was such in 1750 that they inherited Makassar!

Uber-Tripoli's extent as of 1756:

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

@Jedibob: Careful you don't tick Genoa off. :P. Jerks could embargo you and you'd be out two CoT's. >.>. Of course, if they did, you could also go ahead and annex the pretentious bugger.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by HolySausage View Post
    I hereby present the impossible: A very successful AI Tripoli.

At first they got eaten by hungry Byz (me). Then the Tuaregs in sub-saharan Africa re-founded Tripoli, and woved to rebuild their glorious 3-province empire.
    Over the decades, their power and influence grew, and they slowly conquered the pagan dynasties of the Sahel. After securing their dominance in Africa, their mighty influence was such in 1750 that they inherited Makassar!

Uber-Tripoli's extent as of 1756:

*pics*
    I am proud!

Quote Originally Posted by MilosM View Post
    You will get better results if you set spread of land and sea provinces to 200 years.
    Would just setting the spread of sea provinces to 200 years have the same effect? I mean, it's not like European minors can colonize land in the New World when they don't know how to get there.

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Actually, they can. All you need is to click on the province to be able to send colonists. Im currently working on this problem in a mod, but right now my work has become semi-halted due to some localization error. Posted in the quick mod questions

/shameless selfadvertisement

Oh that's super dumb.

Elven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbo View Post
    Oh that's super dumb.
    Yes.

But it stems from a much larger problem. The AI has no ability to manage naval attrition. To solve that problem, Paradox gave the AI infinite naval range, meaning that Norway in 1399 can go invade Khandesh if they are so inclined. This, of course, means that Norway would also be able to colonise Hawaii in 1399 if they both found it and had the AI scripting to do so. The reason you don't see nations like Brittany and France colonising as soon as they can is because they are scripted not to do so.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesRome GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well, at least it's not another comet.

We've only been at peace for one day!

Does this mean I can invade their land?

Can you guess who blobs?

World's Worst Doomstack. (I've seen cavalry conquer a fort faster than that!)

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

That Croatia looks kind of pretty. Except for the little blob sticking out north, anyways.
    A rebel without a cause.

Well i think what i did is just not the "works as intended" case of playing ...

(offered conversion in a peace deal)

Augustus of the North DreadLindwyrm's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

That shouldn't be possible. Is that just a map mod, or does it alter any of the other game play?
    *This space deliberately left blank*

I'm not sure if this is strange but there is an opm persia and a timurid Kaganate

edit: got a bigger picture for better viewing
    Last edited by Erebos26; 09-01-2012 at 03:28.
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

Victoria 2

The strangeness is Persia not becoming their vassal immediately after declaring independence.

This is after three wars back to back with first the Timurids, who collapsed and revolted as a tribal government from some indian state and it now has its capital in the province of Indus.... then with Ak Koylunu which took northern persia, then with me(germany) who took the rest except for their capital... at one time persia controlled most of iraq, syria, and a lot of the middle-east. then they collapsed and were ripped apart.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

The Pope tries to destroy Ryukyu before they start conquering the world.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	the pope hates ryukyu.jpeg
Views:	353
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	45278

+ Reply to Thread