• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu332.jpg

They seem a little late to the party right? not really.... I was just early! by nearly a century

Wow... You came up with actual german names for all of those areas? I applaud you.

I always thought it was funny that you could establish a colonial empire before anyone could find it in the OTL.

I'd hate to have been that Aragonese/Norman explorer then...

"We sailed the sea, stood up against disease, the cruel waves and horrid storms to find the new land...

Filled with :wub:in GERMANS!

The names are from the D&T mod. its a part of the mod that changes the colony names
You know whats funny? Aragon is in a personal union under me.... and they don't know about most of the new world even after about 75 years of being in union under me.
and those are bavarian germans btw... I united germany as bavaria in 1425

NewMughalia.jpg

I don't think I really have to explain what's strange about this picture - though there are a couple things. Cookie if you figure them all out, though (People not familiar with the Asian countries may not see the main thing)

Look closely at Khandesh. They're an OPM at the start...

EDIT: Ninja'd

There's also a decently powerful Trebizond south of me, and I've never seen Punjab independent.

Off-screen is a France divided between Burgundy and Aragon almost evenly...

Look closely at Khandesh. They're an OPM at the start...

EDIT: Ninja'd

There's also a decently powerful Trebizond south of me, and I've never seen Punjab independent.

Off-screen is a France divided between Burgundy and Aragon almost evenly...
I'm used to seeing large revolter states. Pskov formed Russia in one of my games. I suspect something similar happened to khandesh. Annexed and then nationalists everywhere BOOM super khandesh.

I'm not sure what the war was about.... I think it was started by a muslim nation against rajputana, but expanded to engulf the whole region until it had hindu v hindu.... then vijanagar rebelled from deccan and a war started between them.... shortly after this pic was taken.... deccan got out of it.... like a few months later because of pretender rebels and natoinalists that liberated marathursra or whatever it was..... actually by the time that the ashikaga shoguns(D&T divides up japan even more if you didn't know) lost the title of Shogun, certain groups were already powerfuchinl... namely the Hosokawa(who united japan eventually) and the Otomo..... the Hosokawa claimed Kampaku and set off the Sengoku Jidai.... about a decade later most of japan was theirs....

Also... Ming china died!!

eu3mapger1501731.jpg

and Catholic Novogorod!

eu338.jpg

I'm used to seeing Bohemia or Austria stretch all the way into Asia or super-powerful Golden Hordes that conquer the Balkans and survive well into the 1600's, so this came as a complete and very pleasant surprise:

2zpvcsg.jpg

now lets see if they can manage to form Russia.

I also don't think I've ever seen the GH implode so completely this early

Muscovite province. Dirt poor. Almost never appears as anything other than a Horde Vassal.

but that is NOT a horde vassal.