• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_20.jpg

Okay, this one.. France lost land to Morroco and England lost 2 provinces to Fez. How is that even possible?

Okay, this one.. France lost land to Morroco and England lost 2 provinces to Fez. How is that even possible?

For about the first 100 years, Muslim tech is superior, so if the A.I. can take advantage of a prolonged war, I can see it occurring. Just wondering how on earth they were able to field a Navy against France in order to do so. The only thing I can think of is that England wiped it out beforehand.

Funny/Stupid/Interesting AI countries

This is a thread to tell about any stupid, funny, or interesting things that an AI country did in one of your games

In one of my games, Navarra somehow managed to take over central Iberia, without any help at all

eu324.jpg

meanwhile, portugal took the rest of Castile. Also, Byzantium took southern Italy with the northern half going to the nation of Italy.

For about the first 100 years, Muslim tech is superior, so if the A.I. can take advantage of a prolonged war, I can see it occurring. Just wondering how on earth they were able to field a Navy against France in order to do so. The only thing I can think of is that England wiped it out beforehand.

The entire French navy in 1399 consists of 4 Carracks and maybe a transport.

yup.... I might have helped as for a while the nation that formed Italy and I(germany) were allies, and I supported their conquest of north italy, The south is Byzantine(ai)

not pictured is what scandinavia looks like..... its mostly red after the union of Kalmar....

Also Iberia is split between Portugal, Navarra, and Aragon(union under germany)

also there is an ai Russia that has completely swallowed the Steppe Hordes... only the timurids and Oriat Hordes survived, but as settled nations Timurids are actually recovering their lost territory

Am I hallucinating or is that the MIEOU map, yet D&T is the mod that's listed?

The Map is from D&T I also have most of the visual effects up to MAximum though

@PANopticon- I know about that thread, but this is focused more towards stupid things that ai countries do, like the strange territories that some ai countries take that are half a continent away from their main part.

That, sir, is a win.

Luther would be proud!

I think Luther is one of my advisors actually... along with Leonardo da Vinci

Did I mention that all of germany, Northern Italy, Northern France, England, POland, and the baltic minor states are protestant?
eu327.jpg

Me as germany is like 5x bigger than Ming, which actually collapsed into Qin, Xia, and Wu not long before this....
shatteredchineseareas.jpg

I control most of the New World and central europe.... all for Protesantism!
eu3dt1.jpg

eu3mapger14968131.jpg

and to The Blood Eagle
Am I hallucinating or is that the MIEOU map, yet D&T is the mod that's listed?

I think its the Devlet-i ali Osman map..... which is in the D&T mod

Last edited:
Le Pix laughs at the common EU3 player's idea of a 'largest AI empire' for he has witnessed much in his lifetime as an Indian king, and with the Aid of Austria, may be able to westernize soon.

BEHOLD.
FuckingAustria.jpg

I've seen Austrias and Bohemias which go all the way north to the wasteland and south to egypt in addition to what they have there. They're definitely the worst offenders of AI blobbing.