• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
this is my first post here!

t97f3d.jpg

I find this funny as it is well within his living frame, it is the year of 1537 :p

Mughalstan!

Also I see Hindustan form and quickly become an OPM or somesuch in plenty of games. Vijayanagar seems very good at forming it and very bad at maintaining it.

Fighting for freedom since 1399.

But really in HTTT u would always find some mongol patriots standing in the uncolonised area around there. (Dunno about DW though.)

I had a couple small rebel armies in the uncolonized regions of the horn of Africa, but there are five separate forces funded by three different countries. That should be enough to coalesce into a new Mongol nation. :blink:

Erm, well, of course you can pick that NI. All NI's gives benefits, it's just that some will give bigger benefits, and some will give...smaller...benefits.

I know. What the hell happened to the Balkans?

EU3_33.jpg

So Oman is the Third Rome!

EU3_30.jpg

Spot the funny thing.

EU3_32.jpg

Okay, so our country of Namdan needs to have some new funky characters when the Europeans Latinize it. Like, one of those cedille Çs on our m. And let's just circle the first letter, because we wrote it all in capitals and we really want to emphasize it.