• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's the coup de grâce of this crazy game.

1806. Hindustan inherits Qing.
They quickly crush rebellions. They immediately start converting the Chinese to Hinduism. They warn every single one of their neighbors and start picking them off one by one.
Troops? 1 million. Over twice the next largest.

Malaya!!!!!!!!!

Found this lying around my screenshot folder
TyS5m.jpg

You don't say. The President who was elected after his wildly successful grassroots campaign earlier a few years ago (and turned out to be have such goods stats he was crowned king) is the great-great-grandson of a farmer. Whoda thunk it.

Last edited:
Found this lying around my screenshot folder
TyS5m.jpg

You don't say. The President who was elected after his wildly successful grassroots campaign earlier this year is the great-great-grandson of a farmer. Whoda thunk it.
You have a legitimacy meter, so you can't be a republic... What type of gov. are you?

I like the nodynasty though. :p

You have a legitimacy meter, so you can't be a republic... What type of gov. are you?

I like the nodynasty though. :p

It could happen if he switched from a republic to a monarchy recently. That's unlikely, though, since the president was elected this year and the stability is 3 (since switching governments lowers stability and it takes of money to fix it with that large of an empire (manpower, money, prestige). However, it is qoou, and he's pretty good at doing the impossible.:)

It could happen if he switched from a republic to a monarchy recently. That's unlikely, though, since the president was elected this year and the stability is 3 (since switching governments lowers stability and it takes of money to fix it with that large of an empire (manpower, money, prestige). However, it is qoou, and he's pretty good at doing the impossible.:)

Hes prolly a Noble republic. it has a legit meter, RM's the whole 9 yards, yet you can elect a new "prince" every 4 or so years.

While playing I was given an extremely difficult missions:

[Pics]

Try as I might, It wouldn't let me send colonists for some reason.
Why exactly is Bourbon part "permanent TI" and what happens when a Battle takes place in TI? Do the armies get lost in the incredibly hostile and unexplorable wasteland that is central France?

He's probably a Noble republic. It has a legitimacy meter, RM's, the whole 9 yards, yet you can elect a new "prince" every 4 or so years.

I thought of that, but the wiki said nothing about it having legitimacy and the legitimacy article only tied it to monarchies. Time to edit the wiki.:)

So Noble Republics have constant legitimacy at 100 (no weak claims and such, no regencies, etc.)?

Why exactly is Bourbon part "permanent TI" and what happens when a Battle takes place in TI? Do the armies get lost in the incredibly hostile and unexplorable wasteland that is central France?

There's no permanent TI in France...

There is, look at the terrain of Bourbon in the Screenshot; the same thing happens in Gibraltar; I have yet to see an explanation for that.

Oh, I was looking at the other Bourbon screenshot.:) My bad. Yeah, I guess there's a 0.3% chance that any battles fought in Bourbon get sucked up by the Bermuda Triangle or something.

BEAE6801F22C0DCBADA4CBF85DEC6B4FCA1813C9

Just to show how bad I am at managing rebels... They became organized enough to send a merchant to my COT

What's scary is that they have the TECH to send a merchant to my COT when I DON'T.

Oh woops. "Earlier this year" was completely false, don't know where I got that from, sorry. But yes, I switched to some kind of republic to get rid of my bad king then switched back to a monarchy, hence the nodynasty.

Mod is MEIOU.
k7XYd.jpg

Son, we are proud. (btw I liberated them from Aragon while trying to vassalize them from a mission. I could never finish it though as the mission was still up but the CB dissapeared. At least I have Portugal)