+ Reply to Thread
Page 1057 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 957 982 1007 1032 1047 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1067 1082 1107 1132 1157 ... LastLast
Results 21,121 to 21,140 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Simberto View Post
    As Utrecht?

Anyways, forming the Netherlands is mostly getting a "claims on our rivals" event. At least for Holland, for Utrecht you might need 2. Suddenly you no longer have a meddling emperor because you have CBs, and instant cores on everything you need. Also, is it just me, or does Holland not have a single good mission? "Royal Marriage, Royal Marriage, Improve relations, accumulate money, protect against brabant, royal marriage"
    You can also fight along with others, though it happens far too often the war's over before you could get a deal yourself.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarius View Post
    You can also fight along with others, though it happens far too often the war's over before you could get a deal yourself.
    you can always use the Alliance CB instead answering the call to arms.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

might as well, here's some on-topic stuff:

#1: looks like map cache is noticing me that it needs an urgent clean up...

#2: so this is the thing Mátyás I. Corvin fought for in all his life? conquering Bohemia two times, conquering Vienna, seizing Austria from the Habsburgs, defeating Holy Roman Emperor Frederick III... and after (before) all that... this simple?! just in some 15 years?!

I've never seen Hungary actually gaining the title of Emperor... I was so surprised, I even forgot to take a proper screenshot...

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by vasziljevics View Post
    might as well, here's some on-topic stuff:

#1: looks like map cache is noticing me that it needs an urgent clean up...

#2: so this is the thing Mátyás I. Corvin fought for in all his life? conquering Bohemia two times, conquering Vienna, seizing Austria from the Habsburgs, defeating Holy Roman Emperor Frederick III... and after (before) all that... this simple?! just in some 15 years?!

I've never seen Hungary actually gaining the title of Emperor... I was so surprised, I even forgot to take a proper screenshot...

Also, they get an event: Emperor is Dead... and regency concuil...

Imperium Romanum Sacrum Nationis Germanicć
    It happened twice in my actual game. But I have to agree that it is not that common.

It's a bit odd that EU3 doesn't reflect any of this. I mean, his capital was in Vienna for almost a decade, but if you load up EU3 during those years you'll see ~100k Austrian soldiers on the Hungarian border while Hungary itself only has a total of ~40k.

Quote Originally Posted by qoou View Post
    It's a bit odd that EU3 doesn't reflect any of this. I mean, his capital was in Vienna for almost a decade, but if you load up EU3 during those years you'll see ~100k Austrian soldiers on the Hungarian border while Hungary itself only has a total of ~40k.
    [patriotism]
    for some reason EU3 favors Bohemia over Poland and Hungary (also the military boost for the HRE Emperor is enormous - not to mention Poland and Hungary being in the eastern tech.group and with the GH at their backdoor)
    [/patriotism]

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

[patriotism]
    for some reason EU3 favors Bohemia over Poland and Hungary (also the military boost for the HRE Emperor is enormous - not to mention Poland and Hungary being in the eastern tech.group and with the GH at their backdoor)
    [/patriotism]
    Still poland got the lithuania in union, so if players plays it, it make it quite easy to stop GH - you just pay them tribute, but as they are not longer your neighbour you no longer pay tribute, and no longer can be at war with them, so you fear no one, cause you can easily blob into TO, russia, and after bohemia cease to be hre, and it is not austria who is HRE, you can easily expand there... also, you can use cascading aliances to your favor. And from the beggining you got small mazovia, just asking to be eaten.

Hungary is another matter, as if moldavian provinces are eaten, they ussualy die. But if not, then they are easily to be power, more powerfull than even turkey, aspecialy if turkey got gangbanged by italian minors & allies, plus occasionaly all european powers, wanting to take them apart. No mention that there are crushades, and other cruel red blob that lie in the east.

Restricted access until e-mail confirmed Qsdd's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIISengokuVictoria 2

Province #1872's (ulm) enemy #113 (ferrara). No not really, just 112 (sjćlland).

^
    Yes thats right, that loading screen message was wrong, ok i did meddle with the HRE borders before i did this, but it was fun having castille as emperor. It also solves the problem of England taking over all of Europe, with making the rest of Europe HRE. (im using death and taxes mod by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by Qsdd View Post

^
    Yes thats right, that loading screen message was wrong, ok i did meddle with the HRE borders before i did this, but it was fun having castille as emperor. It also solves the problem of England taking over all of Europe, with making the rest of Europe HRE. (im using death and taxes mod by the way)
    It's castille, not spain. Screen says, SPAIN is not emperor. Not castille ;P XD

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIISengokuVictoria 2

Province #1872's (ulm) enemy #113 (ferrara). No not really, just 112 (sjćlland).
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    But, but, but, I have aragon in a union under me so its kinda spain, know what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Qsdd View Post
    But, but, but, I have aragon in a union under me so its kinda spain, know what i mean?
    Then i am kinda superman, because i wear kinda glasses. ;P
    There was no kingdom of spain before those two countries were fully in union. Only kingdom of spain and kingdom of aragon. Then when there was formed a formal union they did transformed into country of spain of course but anyway... you get my point?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    That can be easily solved...

Annex Aragon. Fast.
    Prince Eugene of Savoy

[Amateurish Plotter]

Quick, Kind, Paranoid, Honest, Proud, Chaste, Just, Content, Charitable, Cynical

Then i am kinda superman, because i wear kinda glasses. ;P
    There was no kingdom of spain before those two countries were fully in union. Only kingdom of spain and kingdom of aragon. Then when there was formed a formal union they did transformed into country of spain of course but anyway... you get my point?
    Aww... now i have to wait till 1480 to inherit them because its one of the rules of making spain in death and taxes, and i have to keep the HRE title meanwhile. Oh well.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Savoy View Post
    That can be easily solved...

Annex Aragon. Fast.
    You would probably be quicker by not annexing Aragon. Just inherit it, and you will get insta cores on the regions needed to form Spain...

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

Eastern Europe is having a field day...

...but this is the real oddity in this game.

Yemen and Candar, what the flip?
    Oh... and that's Cornwall and Corsica occupying the Levant.
    Currently playing Castile -> Spain (for achievements, I don't normally play such huge nations)
    Nationality: New Zealander | Religion: Protestant | Issues: Protectionism, State Capitalism, Secularism, Full Citizenship, Anti-Military | POP: Clerk | Militancy: 1.0 | Consciousness: 6.5
    Primary Title: None (Courtier) | Age: 17 | Dutiful Cleric | Stressed, Stutter, Quick, Poet, Charitable, Wroth, Humble, Ambitious, Just, Trusting, Defender | Spouse: none
    6/3/0 | No Living Heir | Constitutional Monarchy
    We have lingered in the chambers of the sea | By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown | Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

On the same topic of the loading screen being wrong, I have a game where rousslin is not a french province, but the game isn't over yet... I know it's not really that strange but France was at one time an OPM and Burgundy has the ugliest borders I have ever seen. They control parts of Scotland and Italy as well as there odd shaped chunk of France. I had nothing to do with any of this either.

Last edited by desertfalcon; 15-12-2011 at 01:05.

Quote Originally Posted by generalolaf View Post

This makes me very very sad.
    "It's a history game. History was tedious. History did not encourage world domination." - forums user V1ribus

List of CK2 Traits: Grey Eminence; Poet; Homosexual, Genius, Humble, Ambitious, Gregarious, Honest, Paranoid, Cynical, Proud, Slothful, Lustful
    (Yes I know humble and proud are opposites.)

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by generalolaf View Post

...but this is the real oddity in this game.

Yemen and Candar, what the flip?
    Oh... and that's Cornwall and Corsica occupying the Levant.
    I find it stranger that Genoa owns Venice...

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

Yeah, it's a bit of a strange game all round. I've seen a massive Zaporozhie, Epirus, Ragusa (who is now my vassal), Epirote Asia, and Castille down to two provinces after conflict with Aragon and Portugal... the two provinces being Toledo and Asyut (inland in Egypt).
    Currently playing Castile -> Spain (for achievements, I don't normally play such huge nations)
    Nationality: New Zealander | Religion: Protestant | Issues: Protectionism, State Capitalism, Secularism, Full Citizenship, Anti-Military | POP: Clerk | Militancy: 1.0 | Consciousness: 6.5
    Primary Title: None (Courtier) | Age: 17 | Dutiful Cleric | Stressed, Stutter, Quick, Poet, Charitable, Wroth, Humble, Ambitious, Just, Trusting, Defender | Spouse: none
    6/3/0 | No Living Heir | Constitutional Monarchy
    We have lingered in the chambers of the sea | By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown | Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

+ Reply to Thread