+ Reply to Thread
Page 1056 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 956 981 1006 1031 1046 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1066 1081 1106 1131 1156 ... LastLast
Results 21,101 to 21,120 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_44.png
Views:	633
Size:	635.9 KB
ID:	43896

Your brain will hurt when you try to figure out what's going on with Bourbon, Norway, Natives, Rebels, and the uncolonized province that is somehow colonized.

Quote Originally Posted by eliphas8 View Post
    No, its probably the weirdest thing in the entire screenshot.
    Sweden that large is pretty unusual, byzantine morocco is up there as well, not to mention the papal states hold most of Italy.

There's a lot of weird going on, especially for 1600.

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    Attachment 43896

Your brain will hurt when you try to figure out what's going on with Bourbon, Norway, Natives, Rebels, and the uncolonized province that is somehow colonized.
    It says "Production: 6.00". Now I'm no expert, but since there's no Trade Good in that province, I'm fairly sure that means there's a manufactory there.

That must be what the Norwegians, Rebels, and Natives are fighting over. The question is who built it. I'm placing my bet on the Rebels.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

I think I've just been inspired to play my next game as Ragusa.

Reasons Why You Should Play Any Character in CK2
    Current playthrough(s): n/a, undecided
    generalolaf: 5/3/1, age: 17. No Legal Heir. Religion in province: Protestant. 100 Legitimacy, 30 Prestige, 0 Power Projection.
    Government: Constitutional Monarchy. Diplomatic Ideas (3), Religious Ideas (2), Administrative Ideas (0). 1 free advisor slot (Skill 1 Master of Mint, Skill 3 Theologian). Diplomatic Relations: 5/7 (Alliance; Guaranteed)

""Somehow the Neapolitans landed in Ireland -" That's very poor strategy on their side. Everybody know that pizza goes better with lager beer." - Victor Cortez

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I call your attention in this screenshot to the Netherlands' form of government and capital. AI Utrecht somehow pulled off a feat most players can only dream of.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Utrechtnetherlands.jpg‎
Views:	16
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	43900  

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneCK2: Holy Knight

Click image for larger version

Name:	Notyourdayisit.png
Views:	492
Size:	807.9 KB
ID:	43904

Oh, that silly Norway... pulled in two directions, poor country!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by birdboy2000 View Post
    I call your attention in this screenshot to the Netherlands' form of government and capital. AI Utrecht somehow pulled off a feat most players can only dream of.

The AI forming the Netherlands is really not uncommon, and forming it oneself is only a matter of patience, planning, tactics, and ceasing the opportunity when it comes along.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarius View Post
    The AI forming the Netherlands is really not uncommon, and forming it oneself is only a matter of patience, planning, tactics, and ceasing the opportunity when it comes along.
    Well, yes, AI Netherlands I see quite often. But it's usually formed by Holland or Brabant, not Utrecht! And expanding within the HRE as a theocracy is quite difficult - personally I've never pulled it off.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Bairemuth View Post

Was playing a game as Portugal where I decided not to interact with any Christian or Muslim nation. Well, Orleans has decided to slowly grow over a period of 200 years. She is one province away from forming France.
    Let's see if I can find everything strange about this picture . . . Granada exists and is powerful, Orleans still exists and is powerful, the Papal States are powerful, Holland is powerful, the Ottomans are NOT powerful, Switzerland has more than its original 6 provinces (:P), Fez exists, Bulgaria exists, Ireland exists, Novgorod has been displaced . . . is that it? Have I missed anything?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    Let's see if I can find everything strange about this picture . . . Granada exists and is powerful, Orleans still exists and is powerful, the Papal States are powerful, Holland is powerful, the Ottomans are NOT powerful, Switzerland has more than its original 6 provinces (:P), Fez exists, Bulgaria exists, Ireland exists, Novgorod has been displaced . . . is that it? Have I missed anything?
    Byzantium exists but only in cyprus and moroco (which is really tripoli)
    "Resistance is futile. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be assimilated into the collective." - Genghis Khan

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

And Cyprus has done something (even if it is dying)
    Reasons Why You Should Play Any Character in CK2
    Current playthrough(s): n/a, undecided
    generalolaf: 5/3/1, age: 17. No Legal Heir. Religion in province: Protestant. 100 Legitimacy, 30 Prestige, 0 Power Projection.
    Government: Constitutional Monarchy. Diplomatic Ideas (3), Religious Ideas (2), Administrative Ideas (0). 1 free advisor slot (Skill 1 Master of Mint, Skill 3 Theologian). Diplomatic Relations: 5/7 (Alliance; Guaranteed)

""Somehow the Neapolitans landed in Ireland -" That's very poor strategy on their side. Everybody know that pizza goes better with lager beer." - Victor Cortez

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luhood View Post
    Attachment 43904

Oh, that silly Norway... pulled in two directions, poor country!
    Is it that they are Sweden's vassal but your Jr. Partner in a PU?
    Prince Eugene of Savoy

[Amateurish Plotter]

Quick, Kind, Paranoid, Honest, Proud, Chaste, Just, Content, Charitable, Cynical

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Savoy View Post
    Is it that they are Sweden's vassal but your Jr. Partner in a PU?
    Yup! Or is that mayhaps a common feature?

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    Lithuania is HUGE. Oh, wait, that's what always happens.
    East vs. West - A Hearts of Iron Game | Forum | Teaser | Trailer | FAQ

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by birdboy2000 View Post

Not to be a debby-downer or anything, but I formed the Netherlands by 1425 or so within a week of obtaining EU3. It's really not that much of an achievement.
    A rebel without a cause.

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

But how often do you see the AI do it?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

I found this funny because you don't often see this sort of thing happening.... oh and fyi the Teutonics were reformed into prussia. Collapsed under poland's onslaught..... Then both were force-released from poland by me and then poland moved back in and re-annexed both, only for them to rebel from Lituania after their PU exploded which tore apart Lithuania into a minor country after every single minor between the GH, the balkans, and Russia also rebeled..... then the new prussia annexed the TO, they rebeled, which ended them with a monarchy....
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Bairemuth View Post
    Was playing a game as Portugal where I decided not to interact with any Christian or Muslim nation. Well, Orleans has decided to slowly grow over a period of 200 years. She is one province away from forming France.
    Wait...where do you border the Golden Horde? Can't seem to find it on the screenshot.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by flame7926 View Post
    But how often do you see the AI do it?
    He said "most players can only dream of".
    A rebel without a cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek75 View Post
    Not to be a debby-downer or anything, but I formed the Netherlands by 1425 or so within a week of obtaining EU3. It's really not that much of an achievement.
    As Utrecht?

Anyways, forming the Netherlands is mostly getting a "claims on our rivals" event. At least for Holland, for Utrecht you might need 2. Suddenly you no longer have a meddling emperor because you have CBs, and instant cores on everything you need. Also, is it just me, or does Holland not have a single good mission? "Royal Marriage, Royal Marriage, Improve relations, accumulate money, protect against brabant, royal marriage"

+ Reply to Thread