• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lol help me :(
That is Probably the most beautiful map I have ever seen here, I suppose it was made with the 80 Years war scenario or something in that Timeframe? Anyway, can't you strive for an Alliance with the Habsblob and/or Spain and Russia and just drown them in Bodies? Anyway, if you could upload the savegame that would be nice, looks like a nice chalange to beat them, probably as Russia or Persia...

Yeah 80 years war scenario.

I'm allied with almost all of the surviving german countries though, all of them are my vassals :p Diplovassalised them very easily for some reason. But i'm allied with France and with Austria. The bastards are just too strong :(

The fall of Catholicism is at hand. Miscmods: Peace of God.
eu33s.png

The great thing is, I had nothing to do with all of this. Almost everyone converted on their own and everyone who didn't was converted by Bohemia, Bohemia being the Holy Roman Emperor. Here's a political map to go with the religious one, so you can see exactly who's who:
eu34.png

And in case anybody needs the color code:
Myself and Bohemian light blue: Protestant
Darker blue (Ukraine): Reformed
Lighter blue (The Hansa): Hussite
Dark Brown: Jewish
Light Brown: Orthodox

One of the reasons I don't play miscmod. The chance of a European province becoming 51% Jewish was non-existant.

I think it's a little strange too. But it doesn't bother me enough to stop me from playing miscmods since it's awesome! :D

Russian revolution came a bit earlier than I thought. 1918? Imperialistic lie. Red have fought with White for the glory of proletariat in 1448!
(one succesion crysis, more than 30 rebbelion:))
eu31.png