• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not realy strange... quite normal imho. Rebels, rebels and rebels... quite obvious.

Just wait and you shall see golden horde eating swenden... cause smolensk is going to be eaten by the gh due to horde system, then when they will border novgorod and finland same will happen... i would not be suprised if norway and denmark will be eaten, and then you would see GH flooding into heart of the HRE... only poland stops them for now i see.

EDIT: If poland will loose to them you will see them bordering france sooner or later...

Unless blobhemia stomp on them.

Which golden horde are you talking about? ;)

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594703156342560569/80C1D4C1958D30A3D144F1B1517B26C974C258F1/

It looks like blobhemia did stopped them, along with blobland, and quite new country, bloblensk. And blobleńsk is quite close to forming russia... wonder if they actually manage to do it?

Nah, they haven't. Even though they've reached Ming and crushed the hordes, they won't take the few provinces left required for Russia. Not that I'm complaining though, as Smolensk is a lot cooler than Russia.

Why is Castille in Hungary?

They inherited it.

ottomanq.png

Lol help me :(

Netherlands yeah, France just dragged me into a war with the Ottomans, we got our asses kicked, luckily my PU with Oman just ended so i gave up my SoI and alliance with them so i could keep my 2 african colonies. This game is lost. I've seen Spain(like 75% of North, Middle and South America) lose a war against them, Austria can't beat them. Its over :p

Umm... I took Mogilyov, the GH ate up Bryansk, and all of a sudden I (HRE Brandenburg) and all my vassals are at war with the GH. Right now, there's a disaster in the making: A stack of 89k men in Voronezh, 80k of which are my vassals and my PU lesser partner, Prussia. Somehow, I don't think that the GH's 12k army in Kasimov is going southwest any time soon. Odd that all of these Germans are being sent out to die for no reason whatsoever in a grain-producing, wrong-religion province that I don't want.

Umm... I took Mogilyov, the GH ate up Bryansk, and all of a sudden I (HRE Brandenburg) and all my vassals are at war with the GH. Right now, there's a disaster in the making: A stack of 89k men in Voronezh, 80k of which are my vassals and my PU lesser partner, Prussia. Somehow, I don't think that the GH's 12k army in Kasimov is going southwest any time soon. Odd that all of these Germans are being sent out to die for no reason whatsoever in a grain-producing, wrong-religion province that I don't want.

Go south for the Black Sea provinces?

Lol help me :(

Was this a late start date? Some improbable nations there that rarely get that strong or well defined on their own...Spain in the Netherlands, France and Ottomans

EU3_5.jpg

This was the result of a war between a Castille that went a-colonizing in Florida, and a Persia that controlled essentially all of Central Asia and the Middle East. Because you know, it makes so much more sense to invade Florida from Arabia that, you know... Spain.

EU3_8.jpg

Giant Mazovia, also, that Bohemia borders Ming eventually.

EU3_13.jpg

And then whatever this is...

*snip*
This was the result of a war between a Castille that went a-colonizing in Florida, and a Persia that controlled essentially all of Central Asia and the Middle East. Because you know, it makes so much more sense to invade Florida from Arabia that, you know... Spain.

*snip*
Giant Mazovia, also, that Bohemia borders Ming eventually.

EU3_13.jpg

Hello! Thats the Iceland I remember from D&T! and in vanilla DW too. Split between two different nations

EU3_13.jpg

Oh yes, I did get that all the time in the past. It doesn't happen these days, did 5.1 take care of it? I love invading Norway just to take Iceland, I do it in almost every game just because I want it to be part of my empire :p

EDIT: Usually not by Alsace, though. Portugal, Burgundy or one of the Dutch nations usually managed to do that