• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How did France eat a third of Iberia in 60 years?

Lol I see that -all- the time. France -> Aragon early usually over a fight that gets out of hand in Frances favor by too much. Once relations are low, they'll end up taking more and more of Aragon. Castile, wanting those provinces, then gets into it with France and loses every time except in extremely rare circumstances.

Wth, I think Yaroslav in the East is a bigger wtf than Sweden in England. :)

with those rebel mechanics in horde territory I'm not sure - not too long ago a lonely rebel stack of smolenskian nationalists occupied Vyazma and Muscowy from and Muscovy (while they were at war with the horde), after that their government broke and suddenly all of Muscovy apart from the capital transformed into a Sunni Smolensk...

EDIT: on the other subject: I've never seen any AI country winning a war against France. white peace is the maximum they could achieve.

46315514.png

I was Brandenburg. I noticed the Golden Horde had crushed its way all the way to the Teutonic Order in the north and looked south and saw this o_O

88562291.png

Oh my God, Mazovia and Pskov. This is AFTER I went to war with them and forced Mazovia to release Lithuania and Polotosk and forced Pskov to release Moscowy and Tver. Also notice the Castillian Asia. This is the same game as the last pic.

81491671.png

The end result of that Castillian Asia o_O

Last edited:
Not realy strange... quite normal imho. Rebels, rebels and rebels... quite obvious.

Just wait and you shall see golden horde eating swenden... cause smolensk is going to be eaten by the gh due to horde system, then when they will border novgorod and finland same will happen... i would not be suprised if norway and denmark will be eaten, and then you would see GH flooding into heart of the HRE... only poland stops them for now i see.

EDIT: If poland will loose to them you will see them bordering france sooner or later...

Unless blobhemia stomp on them.

Last edited:
Not realy strange... quite normal imho. Rebels, rebels and rebels... quite obvious.

Just wait and you shall see golden horde eating swenden... cause smolensk is going to be eaten by the gh due to horde system, then when they will border novgorod and finland same will happen... i would not be suprised if norway and denmark will be eaten, and then you would see GH flooding into heart of the HRE... only poland stops them for now i see.

EDIT: If poland will loose to them you will see them bordering france sooner or later...

Unless blobhemia stomp on them.

The Teutonic Order also stands an okay chance of holding them off in my experience.

46315514.png

I was Brandenburg. I noticed the Golden Horde had crushed its way all the way to the Teutonic Order in the north and looked south and saw this o_O

88562291.png

Oh my God, Mazovia and Pskov. This is AFTER I went to war with them and forced Mazovia to release Lithuania and Polotosk and forced Pskov to release Moscowy and Tver. Also notice the Castillian Asia. This is the same game as the last pic.

81491671.png

The end result of that Castillian Asia o_O

I'll be honest, I lost it at that Mazovia.

eu31e.png

I know it's not entirely unusual, but I gradually built up a good laugh over seeing this. The very idea of those two nations interacting with each other is amusing.

And for the record, Miscmods: Peace of God.