• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In this game I'm France, the Emir of Algiers is my vassal, and Castille has been busy in North Africa. I guess that helps explain this bizarre shot:
452276515.png

Who's the white country below the Iroquois?

hmmm... What's Quebec in greek?

Herman Cain would be so proud

That I'm bustin' out my 9-9-9 plan.

eu32e.jpg

I know you're jealous, I mean, who could possibly defeat such a powerful ruler?

2011111000001.jpg

Oh yeah, that guy :cool:

Edit: That's King Bill Clinton the Third on the bottom ss, sorry about the squinting.

Thats weird, i posted to another topic and it somehow ended up in this thread!

Same thing happened to me, apparently that's how this thread made it to 1k pages, as the repository of things people put effort into showing others but now will never be seen by anyone :(

Same thing happened to me, apparently that's how this thread made it to 1k pages, as the repository of things people put effort into showing others but now will never be seen by anyone :(

Are you kidding? If your post hadn't been merged into this thread I'd never have seen it. Now I get to laugh at King William Clinton of England along with the many, many others who are subscribed :)

Sorry, I forget to take a picture of this, but its still really strange.

Bohemia - with negative prestige, as they were recently lost about 10 provinces in total to Austria and I, just inherited four countries at once, and big ones at that. And then a year later, 5 province Bavaria was inherited by them as well. Insane.

funnyfinnishempire.jpg

looks like the man is in the house, as far as Scandinavia is concerned.

Other than British Iceland and Danish islands (+20% trade income) :D.

Too bad I can't have any merchants yet, I'm just digesting the massive infamy once again. Still wondering what I'll do next though, maybe I'll just play nice and get some trading going on, maybe colonies, maybe conquering some muslim territories for the modifiers, since I have a good missionary adviser.

Hell yeah Finland! Get some!

If Finland conquers Sweden it will exactly be 1399 Sweden borders.