• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Emperor of Manchu is seeing double, I guess, and is even willing to conquer himself to get the job done...

eu3game2011-11-1913-31-58-09.jpg

Last edited:
OOOHHHH where to start first world war 1 did happen but in a little diffrent way
EU3_6.jpg

Second so britain became a military dictaorship so when canada revolted it was a kingdom
EU3_7.jpg

EU3_8.jpg

Third here we have brenton, swedish, and danish conquest of africa Northern europe really wanted africa
EU3_3.jpg

And finally does these tech levels look a little weird
EU3_2.jpg

These were from the Steppe Wolf mod exept the last one witch is from miscmod

Second so britain became a military dictaorship so when canada revolted it was a kingdom
EU3_8.jpg

I'm more concerned that Canada is Cosmopolitaine cultured and has a Dutch(???) King.

That actually makes sense, considering you're only at 1413. The muslims were, originally, the technologically superior ones.

Hes also playing in a scenario designed so that Europe is a backwater while India, the Islamic World, and China can be the worlds superpowers.

true true they have a mod that takes eliphas8 idea even farther with the plague being worst so there are not even european countries and the muslims and muslim colony city states rue the world

true true they have a mod that takes eliphas8 idea even farther with the plague being worst so there are not even european countries and the muslims and muslim colony city states rue the world

It's the "Dark Continent" scenario, based on the novel "The Years of Rice and Salt" by Kim Stanley Robinson, which I rather liked for the record.

Well Burgundy is well on their way to unifying France.

Their borders have not changed for decades. I do not think so. They are not doing much, in fact.

Well then... I guess I stand corrected, haha. You just have a crazy game.