• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MUROOOOOOOOM!!! I think it was created as a result of religious rebels in Novgorod. As Brandenburg I broke Novgorod and forced them to switch faiths, which appears to have caused it to lose most of its land to orthodox rebels, who appear to have formed Murom. Murom does not, in fact, contain Murom, and its capital is Muscowy. Edit: Muscowy? Moskwa? Moskva? I forget what it is and I'm too lazy to check.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No, just no TO.........

wtfqjd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Erm, not really. Never saw Friesland in UK in all of my games. Actually I am just having Scotland owning most of the British Isles for the first time. Yeay, go bravehearts!

I see a lot of broken England/GB here on the forum and I have never ever seen that in all of my (not quite few) own games... (except the one or two cases when I balkanized them.)

Mainz what are you doing there?
EU3_1.JPG

Wait Russia? Big Denmark? Failing Castile/France? Switzerland with access to the sea? living Byzantine Empire? Whats wrong with my game. :confused:
EU3_2.JPG

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. "Anything said in Latin sounds profound." :)

I have that "Preuen"-Bug too. The only country besides a centralized Holy Roman Empire which doesn't work. Although sometimes it was right, weird....

@Selvetrica: what do you mean, Russland? If so, it is simple. It is the "Land of the Rus" (the medieval name for the slavs in that region -> see Kievan Rus), that's why Russland.

The poster of the screenshot is using the German version of the game. From the looks of things (eg. Prussia being Preuen instead of Preussen) it isn't translated too well :D

My guess: THey wanted the beta double s but forgot the code :D