• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ahah! This is part of one of the most entertaining series of events in the game, made all the better if you have a sherrif advisor and kill your heir.

How exactly does that event series go? The only time I've picked up that event I had a 7,9,6 heir so there was no way I was gonna see where it went.

DoublePersonalUnion.jpg

Friesland is in a personal union with both me (Poland) and Austria. This happened when I was in a claim throne war with Freisland when their monarch died and Austria gained a PU with them. Then I won the war and was allowed to form a PU with them. I will be interested to see what happens now.

lol?

It is like with countries having 2 overlords whom they are vassals of...

(pulls out the duct tape) "Alright! That's it!" (starts laying down tape) "This half of the throne room is mine! That half is yours! You got that??" :p

lol?

It is like with countries having 2 overlords whom they are vassals of...

Its really strange. It is I (poland) who they share the kings name with but it is Austria that get the 'personal union' bonus when they decide who they want to be emperor which is annoying since their position as elector was the main reason I wanted them under union.

The first one to get the union is the "true" overlord. Suck if you wage a union war and get squat for it. All is not lost however, if you vassalise/annex the other overlord, you become the there-can-be-only-one overlord. I had to do that as a Shogun =/

The event series for killing your heir is priceless. I don't want to spoil it for you but your king goes on a killing spree.

EU3_194.jpg

So I completely smash the Mamluks, nothing strange except for the fact I met NO resistance, only very small rebel armies. They weren't at war with anyone so I really wondered what they were up to. When my truce with them expired my Jalayirid allies ask me to help them further destroy the Mamluks, I accept. Then it all made sense.

EU3_196.jpg

Let's see, we've got an AI-formed Russia and giant Smolensk; Super Korea; The Mughals (which formed really early in-game, and then migrated to the Himalayas); and a blobby-but-stable Vijayanagar.
1AC96DEA0937A01CA043CB423B4D01A219D3A509

Vijayanagar tends to blob , but as they're into one part they won't collapse to rebels or foreign pressure usually ...
As they don't typically annex Ceylon they don't form Hindustan when they are AI-led

Vijayanagar tends to blob , but as they're into one part they won't collapse to rebels or foreign pressure usually ...
As they don't typically annex Ceylon they don't form Hindustan when they are AI-led

I had up to 15-20 games for now.

In two of them Hindustan was formed by AI-Vijayanagar.

Sadly I still didnt have an AI-formed Mughal Empire but I am sure it is because I switched all steppe horde gov. to tribal federation which means that they do not expand at all.

Last edited: