• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dont know which is more surprising.

Hainaut invading Castile with a single regiment or Granada surviving for 65 years.

Although I had once (my 2nd or 3rd game of DW in general) a quite succesful Granada, occupying roughly 35-40% of the iberian peninsula for a short time. Must have been some revolters I guess. After that they got always crushed right in the beginning.

Sadly. Wish there was a Emirate of Cordoba decision or somehting like that. Not much love for Arabs in Europa Universalis.

This game never cease to amaze me.
2r4shfk.jpg

My army was already named Army of Inca because they were supposed to invade Incas but no, Chimu did it before me.

Something is telling me that rebels could be involved.
1.Inca annex Chimu
2.Rebels create greater Chimu
3.Chimu annex Inca
Or could they just inherit Inca? They had cores on all provinces in 1499.

Language, RippS, this is a family-friendly forum

Why do you only have merchants in Mexico, Milos? Are you mercantilist or something? You could be doing so much more if you aren't . . .

29cxh0k.jpg

This is from a Knights game I've been running hands free to eventually post on the DW Empire thread.

Castile and France collapsed. England ended up with parts of France, before getting raped by Scotland in a war. Then England was overrun by Fratelli heretics and suddenly Sweden owns almost all of it. How the fuck did that happen? Btw, thats The Hansa in Denmark.

Edit: Poland just collapsed too but it wasn't annexed by Bohemia. I think my game is glitched

Last edited:
This is from a Knights game I've been running hands free to eventually post on the DW Empire thread.

Castile and France collapsed. England ended up with parts of France, before getting raped by Scotland in a war. Then England was overrun by Fratelli heretics and suddenly Sweden owns almost all of it. How the fuck did that happen? Btw, thats The Hansa in Denmark.

I don't know what it is about Fratcelli heretics, but I always see them drive countries into the ground. Given how proliferous they are in my games, you'd think they'd stop being heretics and become the mainstream version of Catholicism.

DoublePersonalUnion.jpg

Friesland is in a personal union with both me (Poland) and Austria. This happened when I was in a claim throne war with Freisland when their monarch died and Austria gained a PU with them. Then I won the war and was allowed to form a PU with them. I will be interested to see what happens now.

Agreed. And the third event is awesome too.