• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
UnknownNeighbors.jpg

Why would I know of a nation across the ocean on the far side of another continent and not know about my neighbors two provinces away, while knowing about nearly every province around them??

UnknownNeighbors.jpg

Why would I know of a nation across the ocean on the far side of another continent and not know about my neighbors two provinces away, while knowing about nearly every province around them??

What year is it?

1481. Yeah, I know it's still early (good rule of thumb for EUIII: keep chanting "it's just the first century!" over and over until it isn't), but it's still looking like I'm going to have to have a European nation introduce me to my neighbors. :p

1481. Yeah, I know it's still early (good rule of thumb for EUIII: keep chanting "it's just the first century!" over and over until it isn't), but it's still looking like I'm going to have to have a European nation introduce me to my neighbors. :p

You could actually discover/conquer them if you wanted to, since you can enter terra incognita when at war, although it goes very slowly
edit: doh, you'd need to see 1 province to declare war!

Last edited:
Ottoman particularists? In Cherson? Umm... I don't know how they got there, considering the Ottomans are nowhere near them.

I think particularist rebels considered to be "smart" - actually this (and the fact that they do not engage into battle with other nations armies) means that they tend to travel through half of the world the reach the other part of the country aginst they are fighting, if the shortest routes are blocked by a strait/ship/whatever

Um, the Pope leading a personal union? That's kinda odd:

popeunion.png

But it's not like he's going to inherit that, right? ...right??

popeinherittmk.jpg

WTF

A Pope having sex? Call up the guard!

Doesn't look like the vanilla game. Might be a mod that gets rid of TI.
Still, though. Mexican Germany made me laugh.
Airotciv I think

Are the women allowed to live that much? Because they become such annoying after some time...
20p73p.jpg

I am not an expert or something ... but aren't the troops suppose to fight when they are at war?
ojq9lx.jpg

Colonizing Terra Incognita in Australia?

And it must have not happened quickly if it's 47 years after the game was supposed to end, ha.

Doesn't look like the vanilla game. Might be a mod that gets rid of TI.

Still, though. Mexican Germany made me laugh.

It's the Steppe Wolf Mod most likely. Real fantastic mod. My favorite, actually. :eek:o

zvvkme.png

Not only is there a Wun United States of America, or the UPCA in the south, but there are at least two Novgorod provinces in that mess.

Also:
k98klh.png

Yeah that little blue nation in the middle of swahililand is Korea.