• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
318636_2015511360876_1636598370_1556575_1352111650_n.jpg

My Allies (4 of 6) unite against what was left of the Austrian army, while Prussia and Hungary take The Capital Wein. Sadly Japan was too busy conquering Africa and couldn't join.

Unfortunately, historians will have mixed opinions about his grandson's reign.

but by general consensus, his grandson was kicked out and the dynasty died out, penniless.

<snip>
Fortification bonus on non-fort colony? Interesting.

That might be due to an event, eg. the one that either gives defensiveness or a fort defense advisor.

Ah. Great info. I didn't know that, thanks.

edit:

Not exactly. I checked it and I have reduced infamy for vassalization, just no for conquest.

That sounds like a bug however.

This game is trolling me , I got this three months AFTER the first westernization round ...
noting that I don't care for naval tech for now , I get much more investment by reforming both and not just the army? weird but I chose to reform both .

My Muscovy>Russia game has been interesting.

Imaginative general names.

It did not last, unfortunately

Speaks for itself.

Yeah, this is what happens when you don't touch Europe. BLOBS.

Also, Hindustan.

U3z0h.jpg

Apparently, they formed in 1411.

Successful Bar is successful.

This is unmodded 5.1, I had nothing to do with this, it was purely France beating up Burgundy until it was an OPM, then Bar annexed it... and started expanding into the HRE.

Then it foolishly declared war on France, with no CB, and afterwards had to release Wurttemberg and Baden. I raged.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1) Why the Papal State owns so much of Italy?
2) Why the Ottomans got ripped?
3) How much land you own if you have 55k manpower and 1300 ducats?
4) As a curiosity, what NationalDecision you have available?

That is an odd world ...
(PS: I am asking because ATM i play as England)

1) Why the Papal State owns so much of Italy?
2) Why the Ottomans got ripped?
3) How much land you own if you have 55k manpower and 1300 ducats?
4) As a curiosity, what NationalDecision you have available?

That is an odd world ...
(PS: I am asking because ATM i play as England)

1) I have no idea, it had Pisa as well before. Maybe it's lucky?
2) I wasn't really paying attention, but I'd guess that it collapsed from rebels given all the little states it's spawned.
3) World maps: Diplomatic, whole.
4) Adopt Imperial Adminstration.

Oh, and the Golden Horde? The eastern Europeans teamed up and are occupying it.

Good job mate... Impressive. You got the "Occupy Paris" mission? :) I did that in the other England campaign. But now i go ONLY colonial , as historical accurate as possible.

Ah. Great info. I didn't know that, thanks.

edit:

Not exactly. I checked it and I have reduced infamy for vassalization, just no for conquest.
The CB states that it applies for, among other things:

-All provinces in our culture group

which only refers to demanding provinces in peace deals. Vassalization is handled separately.

That is nice for 31 years of game. To bad that you multiplayer partner didn't make to much out of ULM :)
But will you be able to fight off the Golden Horde? Or to pay them tribute?